Harlequin - OUT SEPTEMBER 27th

Excellent post on Littlemonsters.com (for a change)

ghs

Featured Posts

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply
boniva4lyfe

I know about the problems yes. I'm not attacking her or forcing her to promote. But some more information from Gaga's side would be nice. These post on LM are cute and all but a vague pic with notes on it won't hold me over another month. She needs to drop a release date for a video and she needs to do it fast. 

I'm not leaving as long as I like the music. 

Sorry, I guess I read those two statements as contradictory.

Do I wish I knew more? Sure! Do I understand that Gaga is likely telling us all she can without firebombing relationships and careers? Yes.

Allison M

I know about the problems yes. I'm not attacking her or forcing her to promote. But some more information from Gaga's side would be nice. These post on LM are cute and all but a vague pic with notes on it won't hold me over another month. She needs to drop a release date for a video and she needs to do it fast. 

Maybe she doesn't have that yet. She needs everything to be approved through Interscope. She is working hard and doing her best to give us something ASAP. But there are other people involved that might not be as urgent. 

I'm not trying to make you feel attacked, in case that is how you are feeling. I'm just trying to help you understand our point of view. Gaga is doing everything she can, but not all of it is in her control. Just have faith that she will deliver something amazing whatever it is. She wants to surprise us :hug:

Weasel

Sorry, I guess I read those two statements as contradictory.

Do I wish I knew more? Sure! Do I understand that Gaga is likely telling us all she can without firebombing relationships and careers? Yes.

Needing something doesn't mean I want to leave. Can she tell us everything? No. But she could make final decisions. Either release or don't release DWUW, how long does it take to decide? 

Allison M

Needing something doesn't mean I want to leave. Can she tell us everything? No. But she could make final decisions. Either release or don't release DWUW, how long does it take to decide? 

I guess when she releases the next video, whatever it is, will give us our answer without her having to flat out say, "You are getting it" or "you are not getting it." 

We don't know what video she was working on. If it's DWUW, cool! If it is Venus or another song, cool! and we have our answer about DWUW-she moved on. 

Weasel

I guess when she releases the next video, whatever it is, will give us our answer without her having to flat out say, "You are getting it" or "you are not getting it." 

We don't know what video she was working on. If it's DWUW, cool! If it is Venus or another song, cool! and we have our answer about DWUW-she moved on. 

I wonder how she's going to explain it though. She let us think DWUW was going to be a single for 3 months now I guess? She has shot a video for it so I hope she releases that. I'd rather have a rushed video than no video at all. Applause was shot in a week and it wasn't boring or anything. Even though it did feel like they just rolled the camera in front of a black screen with Gaga improvising.

The downside from all of this is that she has set the bars extremely high this time for the upcoming video. I hope she delivers.  

boniva4lyfe

I wonder how she's going to explain it though. She let us think DWUW was going to be a single for 3 months now I guess? She has shot a video for it so I hope she releases that. I'd rather have a rushed video than no video at all. Applause was shot in a week and it wasn't boring or anything. Even though it did feel like they just rolled the camera in front of a black screen with Gaga improvising.

The downside from all of this is that she has set the bars extremely high this time for the upcoming video. I hope she delivers.  

My guess is she won't explain it. In all likelihood, it involves competing interests, whether between her and R. Kelly, her and her manager/former manager, her and record label(s). Gaga has always had a reputation for being super professional, and airing out those disagreements would be super unprofessional. It sucks for us not to know, but I can understand why she wouldn't tell us.

RAMROD

She might notice and say something or notice and overlook.

The choice is hers. We're simply playing her games. :lolgaga:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ 𝚍𝚊𝚗𝚌𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚑𝚊𝚍𝚘𝚠 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚗𝚒-𝚒-𝚒-𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝...! (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Cocaine Heart

Even better post :

You are not entitled to any answers. Remember that. We are fans, we don't own her. She may feel very attached to us, yet there are things people just want to keep to themselves. After she opened up about the struggles she faced and the betrayals, however vague the information was, I find it strange that you still feel the need to interrogate her. All is not well behind the scenes. Let her sort it out.

We going to boo

Weasel

My guess is she won't explain it. In all likelihood, it involves competing interests, whether between her and R. Kelly, her and her manager/former manager, her and record label(s). Gaga has always had a reputation for being super professional, and airing out those disagreements would be super unprofessional. It sucks for us not to know, but I can understand why she wouldn't tell us.

Oh I'm not expecting her to give all the details, I don't think she will tell them, and I honestly don't want/need to know them either. But something like ''due to some difficulties I'm not able to share the DWUW video, instead here's the... video'' would be nice. 

Allison M

this. :)

Maybe it's best to not know and just move on. Pretend this all never happened and be excited for what she is preparing. :party:

I seriously feel like with all this silence that they are working on coming back full blast! We will have the video she is working on, she just did an interview(maybe even more that we don't know of), the Roseland shows, the artRAVE, i'm sure with the next single she might do tv interviews  and performances! Ahh! 

Even better post :

You are not entitled to any answers. Remember that. We are fans, we don't own her. She may feel very attached to us, yet there are things people just want to keep to themselves. After she opened up about the struggles she faced and the betrayals, however vague the information was, I find it strange that you still feel the need to interrogate her. All is not well behind the scenes. Let her sort it out.

exactly! and it seems that they have now sorted out whatever the problem was and things are on track to come back full force! Just trust her without expecting explanations. 

Oh I'm not expecting her to give all the details, I don't think she will tell them, and I honestly don't want/need to know them either. But something like ''due to some difficulties I'm not able to share the DWUW video, instead here's the... video'' would be nice. 

That's coming up! :party:

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived