LStephens11

I'm still in shock they performed together :whitney:

I think we're the only two that liked the performance tbh :legend:

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply
PaperIz

I think we're the only two that liked the performance tbh :legend:

I loved the whole special. The ballads were heart wrenching and the fun songs were super fun and made me super giddy. Everyone else is too serious :emma:

Stefani328

She's authentic as you can get, especially as a pop star.

I believe Gaga is as genuine as they get. We are all human beings & we all make mistakes. Maybe Gaga made a few mistakes in the past...but I'm pretty sure she is not a hateful or a phony person. 

That girl is dedicated to her craft & fans like no other.

I'm with her till the end....she is my ride or die! 

Media & the haters can say what they want, not gonna change my mind.

And to anyone who thinks Gaga is puppet that is being told what to do by her label, does not know Gaga at all. Her genius is undeniable, she knows music. Her input & command on her craft is quite evident from every aspect of her work, so NO, she is not a "character". She lives & breathes her job & is fully immersed in it. Puppets or characters are not like that! lol :smh:

GAGA 4 LIFE! :gaga:  :whitney:

:legend:  :legend: 

Those court documents were financial, so it couldn't have had anything to do with what that person is saying... and no one (except the people involved, of course) knows what they say anyway.

She's as authentic as it gets, whether it's with her activism, fans, or work. That's perfectly visible for anyone who bothers to look. Don't let some hater's poor assumptions get you down :hug:

I believe Gaga is as genuine as they get. We are all human beings & we all make mistakes. Maybe Gaga made a few mistakes in the past...but I'm pretty sure she is not a hateful or a phony person.

That girl is dedicated to her craft & fans like no other.

I'm with her till the end....she is my ride or die!

Media & the haters can say what they want, not gonna change my mind.

And to anyone who thinks Gaga is puppet that is being told what to do by her label, does not know Gaga at all. Her genius is undeniable, she knows music. Her input & command on her craft is quite evident from every aspect of her work, so NO, she is not a "character". She lives & breathes her job & is fully immersed in it. Puppets or characters are not like that! lol :smh:

GAGA 4 LIFE! :gaga::whitney:

This, all of this :applause:

What do you guys think about this? I can't believe it's true, but if it was I'd be shattered.

I don't even see anything there to disbelieve. There's zero substance to the comment. There are no claims of special knowledge. He just describes her various eras, poorly, and provides his own pulled-from-the-ass "explanation" of them. The "consensus" he refers to does not exist.

She has been an advocate for the LGBT community since DAY ONE. Because she is part of the community. Anyone who thinks Born This Way was a marketing decision in order to win over the gay community has no idea what they are talking, she already had us queens eating out of the palm of her hand.

Before Born This Way: She thanked the gay community in the liner notes on her first album, her first televised performance was on LOGO (a gay television network), she performed at HRC events, changed the lyrics of Imagine to include Mathew Shepard's name, she marched in Washington D.C. for marriage equality, thanked "God and the Gays" for her VMA, held a rally in protest of Don't Ask Don't Tell, brought soldiers who were discharged under DADT to the VMAs....All of that pre-dates Born This Way. So the idea that she suddenly started to support the LGBT community for the release of Born This Way because her previous shtick wasn't working literally doesn't make any sense.

And when did she stop releasing Electronic Pop music? When did she stop being "freaky"/"avant garde"? 

Just write this reddit user off as someone who doesn't know what they are talking about. 

Rollercoaster

yes it's good marketing to be great with pr, but saying she changes because she's yet to find anything that works...well...

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived