Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

ArtRAVE: no more tour dates for Europe?

TonzaPOP123

Featured Posts

well the fact that she performs in smaller venues (for example in Paris) signifies that she's not the same as she was 2 years go

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply
RAMROD

There's no, no, no, no reason, but she skipped Finland.

And seems there will be no date added,

cos Livenation Finland confirmed she won't visit.

As another Finland user have posted here: http://gagadaily.com/index.php?showtopic=85812&page=9#entry4273965

1620538_681691055186871_1329172493_n.jpg

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ AND I'M VICTORIA, MALCOLM! (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

well the fact that she performs in smaller venues (for example in Paris) signifies that she's not the same as she was 2 years go

Bercy is closed down 2014-2015 for rennovation, no other arenas in Paris. Stade de France is not a good choice for October/November, and this is probably going to be an all-arena tour. Outdoor stadium wouldn't work anyways; she's got catwalks, B stage and stuff like that.

So the only choice was this 7k arena. She'll probably add more dates and even film her DVD there, though.

But smaller venue is really only in France and that's for the obvious reason- your biggest venue is under renovations and that is the second biggest. Stadium is not possible in Europe unless it's summer. And I'm absolutely sure she's going to have 2nd leg anyway. Let her start slower this time, she's most def going to build more hype sooner when she's back in the biz 

Rollercoaster

Volume 2 will be released after the US leg... possibly at the end of the European leg. That would allow for a 2nd leg to easily sell out Europe and USA and means Latin America would be more inclined to buy and that means success.

USA

Europe

ARTPOP 2

Asia

Oceania

Europe

Latin America

USA

perfecto.

TonzaPOP123

Volume 2 will be released after the US leg... possibly at the end of the European leg. That would allow for a 2nd leg to easily sell out Europe and USA and means Latin America would be more inclined to buy and that means success.

USA

Europe

ARTPOP 2

Asia

Oceania

Europe

Latin America

USA

perfecto.

Omg that would be perfect :legend: and Onion Girl #1 single June plz! :party:

GagaMyBlood95

I'm going crazy right now...

There MUST be a 2nd leg after this... 2015 maybe...idk

TonzaPOP123

I'm going crazy right now...

There MUST be a 2nd leg after this... 2015 maybe...idk

Where are you from? :) I totally agree with you that there must be a 2nd leg! 2015 would be okay for me :)

But smaller venue is really only in France and that's for the obvious reason- your biggest venue is under renovations and that is the second biggest. Stadium is not possible in Europe unless it's summer. And I'm absolutely sure she's going to have 2nd leg anyway. Let her start slower this time, she's most def going to build more hype sooner when she's back in the biz 

I'm aware of that, but I was saying that the tour dates should have been different, and she should have chosen to perform in State de France at the end of the summer or I don't know. Maybe it's just wishful thinking you know, when you want gaga to do biggest arenas when in fact she doesn't have the capacity to do that. Still I think there's quite a lot of mismanagement during this era, starting from the single choice and their promotion to tour dates and venue choices. I just hope that she will pull off this tour

GagaMyBlood95

Where are you from? :) I totally agree with you that there must be a 2nd leg! 2015 would be okay for me :)

Balcan! ;)  Yeah, lets hope there is...

TonzaPOP123

Balcan! ;)  Yeah, lets hope there is...

I have always thought that's your own body in your own profile pic :legend: haha

She went to Europe twice for the BTW, so I'm assuming she'd do the same here. Possibly do more Europe dates after Latin America  or Africa (if she goes there) 

TonzaPOP123

She went to Europe twice for the BTW, so I'm assuming she'd do the same here. Possibly do more Europe dates after Latin America  or Africa (if she goes there)

Yas please that would be perfect! :flutter: and ARTPOP ACT 2 after the North American tour dates please :flutter:

GagaMyBlood95

I have always thought that's your own body in your own profile pic :legend: haha

well, it is :sweat:

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived