💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Born This Way is a better album than 21

Quark

Featured Posts

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

6 million disagree with you too. Numbers does not equal quality.

30 million people disagree with you tho.

Everybody has a right to love an album more than another, obviously, but I agree here. I mean, 21 is a good album, but it's not above Born This Way in terms of slayage. Sure, Adele has a great voice, but so does Gaga. BTW is very creative, it shows a new aspect of Gaga we hadn't seen before and the message of the album is as universal as Adele's tbh.

Fruits are naturally made. Albums are crafted by humans.

And oranges are better than apples.

Apples are a good fruit, with general texture and so much fiber that you will be regular for days. But let's be honest, Oranges really took it to the next level. Oranges come with their own disposable carrying case that are ALSO edible(so groundbreaking). And the plump juicy individual slices really take the cake, it was the first fruit to do that and everyone is copying oranges.

Honestly, I am just pointing out how popularity and awards does not necessarily mean an album is better than other.

By stating that one album is better than another based on... What? Fandom? Artistic integrity? Because those don't really work so well either. You can have an incredibly artistic album that sucks.

Did BTW suck though?

By stating that one album is better than another based on... What? Fandom? Artistic integrity? Because those don't really work so well either. You can have an incredibly artistic album that sucks.

21 didn't suck. I just think BTW is the better album out of the two. Also, if the grammys grouped such diverse albums in a category to pick the album of the year? Why can't I?

Did 21?

Fruits are naturally made. Albums are crafted by humans.

I can't tell if you are being serious.

God made fruits, and he did not make them equal. 

Freddy Krueger

I agree, although music is completely subjective, I enjoyed BTW more, because I could relate to it, whereas with 21 I can't, because I've never been through a breakup. 

21 didn't suck. I just think BTW is the better album out of the two. Also, if the grammys grouped such diverse albums in a category to pick the album of the year? Why can't I?

Because you have sense. Award shows are political.

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived