Die With A Smile Music Video Banner

The REAL reason we are experiencing a blackout...(and its brilliant)

SISTERV

Featured Posts

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply
SISTERV

Um......we don't even know when Adele's album is coming. Secondly, its not like we are 100% that Adele's album will smash like her previous. And thirdly, this makes so much sense.

SISTERV

And for the record didn't Born This Way and 21 both come out really close to eachother in 2011 and Gaga still sold 1.1 million copies in week one?

SISTERV

i don't think that it is that she is superficial or afraid to go against other artists. I just think it allows her to put out the music without anything else getting in the way. 

Adele is going to slay no matter what and Lana could possibly to especially after Summertime Sadness's sucess

Please, my body is ready for this :excited2: :excited2: :excited2:

britneylopez99

this is a lot more intricate and profound than i thought it would be! *applause*

and for y;all sayin adele,  she aint got **** on Gaga. she will not do amazing, mark my words

ryhanna

That'd be kind of ridiculous. There will always be competition, whether it's from Katy, Miley, Adele, or whatever new artist is around the corner. If she were to wait until the competition is gone (which doesn't show a lot of faith in her own work), she'd be waiting forever. :ohno:

Speechless94

To those saying she has a confidence issue, this would have nothing to do with confidence if this were actually the case. Its strictly strategic from a marketing standpoint. Gaga is best when she is ON TOP. She's always on her game but when gaga is big, she's BIG. This would just ensure that, almost. Idk I could see it being possible/working.

TheOriginalOne

I think there is more going behind the scenes than just waiting for the competition to die down. I mean, we find out that many of these "betrayals" actually turn out to be "no" people around Gaga.

Adele is going to slay no matter what and Lana could possibly to especially after Summertime Sadness's sucess

That was because they had to remix her original work into a club dance song

And Gaga won't perform at VMA's 2014s, not 2 years in a row.

Everyone needs to stop speculating just like ... idk find a hobby or something its crazy how you all obsess over stuff like this

Lizzie Jacobson

That was because they had to remix her original work into a club dance song

The original still sold just as well as the remix 

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived