Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Open this thread + cry

hughdancy

Featured Posts

Liam Germanotta

You know what I think when I see that gif ? I think Gaga realized that she went through so many things and how hard she worked on that album, that the world focused more on Adele and Gaga's effort was not getting the attention it deserved. It's like you're an artist and you know you put your sweat and blood on that project, but they end up picking "the popular one".

ARTPOP tho  :toofloppy:

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply
GagaMyBlood95

That's the moment when she lose the Album of the Year  :emo: I cried so hard that day....

Me too! She deserved it.. :(

nath4gaga

I had a dream about gaga last night and I feel like I know her even better and this hurts me even more deeply :/

fede ARTPOP

Busy looking after her 1 year-old son, enjoying life and working on her 3rd album. Oh, and still winning Grammys.  :manicure:

Shes not a pop queen tho  :legend:

🖤 C H R O M A T I C A 🖤

To be fair 21 deserved to win that year, as good as born this way is, 21 was the real winner that year

*Yeah, because Grammys became a popularity contest and nothing else these days.

gagaconvert

Yeah, because Grammys became a popularity contest and nothing else these days.

21 is a fantastic album, regardless of how popular it was (and still is) though. It's not like Adele makes ****ty music! But awards are always going to cause debate because musical taste is so subjective...

VforVendetta

21 is a fantastic album, regardless of how popular it was (and still is) though. It's not like Adele makes ****ty music! But awards are always going to cause debate because musical taste is so subjective...

True. Still they could give one award at least to BTW. Adele could live with 5 Grammy's instead of 6.

LaLuna

I wasn't expecting BTW to win, so I wasn't surprised when it didn't.  Adele's songs put me to sleep but she sold a gazillion copies of 21, and since the Grammys have become a popularity contest, of course she was gonna win.

gagaconvert

I wasn't expecting BTW to win, so I wasn't surprised when it didn't.  Adele's songs put me to sleep but she sold a gazillion copies of 21, and since the Grammys have become a popularity contest, of course she was gonna win.

In certain instances I agree the most 'popular' songs/albums seem to win, however as I mentioned before, basically everyone found 21 to be brilliant. It's a great album and didn't become popular for nothing! Of course everyone has their own musical tastes though.

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived