Joker 2 Out October 4th Banner

Open this thread + cry

hughdancy

Featured Posts

I didn't even like 21. I found it a bit boring, I just couldn't get into it. BTW is an amazing album and I'm still very sad it didn't win.

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply
rivingtonreject

Years after BTW was released, I still listen to it and it is an absolutely phenomenal album. Every song is great the intention behind every single song is so sincere. If 21 wasn't in the picture, I think she would've had it.

BTW WAS ALBUM OF THE MILLENIUM LEGIT THO

Born This Way is the most underrated pop album in history.  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:

The Taylor Brigade: KNOCKOUT

rivingtonreject

She congratulated Adele afterwards! How's that being immature! I hate this fanbase constantly bashing Gaga.

And tbh BTW is the only Gaga album that ever deserved AOTY. ARTPOP doesn't deserve it neither did TFM.

The critics didn't think it was crap. The more esteemed ones like the ones from RS actually stan for it because it's got that classic sound. The Grammys are supposed to award the best not the most likeable. That's for people choice awards and MTV awards...

I CONCUR

but da fame munster slayed

Phoenix

I'll never get over the fact that BTW never won a Grammy. 

That's so sad. It's a genius album. 
Too bad the Grammy's only look at the sales of the album. 

💎

as my taste for music has matured my eyes have been opened & ive grown to appreciate the instrumentals and style of the songs and can now fully understand born this way as an album and as a concept. does this please your royal anus? :hor:

nope :hor:

heavyMetalGAGA

You know what I think when I see that gif ? I think Gaga realized that she went through so many things and how hard she worked on that album, that the world focused more on Adele and Gaga's effort was not getting the attention it deserved. It's like you're an artist and you know you put your sweat and blood on that project, but they end up picking "the popular one".

I still think Born This Way deserved something. Out of all her albums, it's the one that deserved a Grammy. I love this woman.

I agree!! BTW was truly something remarkable! Her best album

high heeled fem

im glad she ditched the grammys. it sucks so far.

Exactly! :applause: the grammy's were a ****ing joke last night AgY7A.gif

BTW deserved it. Even Grammys knows it but they choosed Adele because of her success

YES

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived