Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Open this thread + cry

hughdancy

Featured Posts

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

BTW is overrated by the fanbase. It sold well ( with added help from amazon) but it was hyped too high to actaully live up to it.

RAMROD

Someone Like You have greater impact than Born This Way, Deal with it.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ AND I'M VICTORIA, MALCOLM! (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

britneylopez99

That too... What in the world is Taylor promoting? Gaga just came out with a brand new album, yet Taylor with her 2 year old album gets invited... Something tells me the industry has it OUT for Gaga... No joke :wtf:

no i agree totally. and to be totally honest, these award shows are just boring without her 

TimisaMonster

no i agree totally. and to be totally honest, these award shows are just boring without her

This... Then why in the world diss her 3 years in a row...:what:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

21 is a good album, but I honestly thought BTW deserved it.

In the end, I'm glad Rihanna didn't, so the world is still a bit okay.

3 points in and ready for more

Right... because we all know Grammys hold the only correct opinion. That would be why a voter recently came out and exposed the Grammy system for the sham it is.

Because music is totally not subjective right? and because more people TOTALLY decided BTW was the better album so all of them bought it over 21, right? 

Sorry,but I wouldn't buy something I didn't like, and if more people chose to buy 21, that shows you how much better the album was compared to BTW.

wheres Adele now?  :coffee:

Um, taking care of her baby.

exactly. she was smack dab in the middle of their releases, but i guess they only care about success and not about actual music.

P.S. WHY THE HELL WAS TAYLOR INVITED. i love her but what the ****

lmaoo my opinion>>>>your opinion. Born This Way is fabulous. i used to agree with you, but i feel like as ive matured ive appreciated it more :$

I don't think "matured" is the word you're looking for here.  :reductive:

lastlinefirst

No. I'm sorry, but 21 will be forgotten pretty quickly. It's just another (good) album about breaking up with someone. Born This Way meanwhile was an incredibly political, progressive, quirky masterpiece.

britneylopez99

Because music is totally not subjective right? and because more people TOTALLY decided BTW was the better album so all of them bought it over 21, right? 

Sorry,but I wouldn't buy something I didn't like, and if more people chose to buy 21, that shows you how much better the album was compared to BTW.

Um, taking care of her baby.

I don't think "matured" is the word you're looking for here.  :reductive:

as my taste for music has matured my eyes have been opened & ive grown to appreciate the instrumentals and style of the songs and can now fully understand born this way as an album and as a concept. does this please your royal anus? :hor:

Better Day

To be fair 21 deserved to win that year, as good as born this way is, 21 was the real winner that year

Due to sales? Quality over Quantity

Together You And I!

J e s s e

3 years in a row being paid dust :sharon:

Ikr I hate how there's suc a huge gap between 2011 and now. We'll have to wait ANOTHER year for a perf. Or any wins :giveup:

"They have as much in common as dinosaurs and goldfish: the cracker kind!" - Penelope Garcia

Due to sales? Quality over Quantity

Due to quality and impact. 21 is a far more cohesive album than born this way

Better Day

Due to quality and impact. 21 is a far more cohesive album than born this way

Nah, 21 is just a slow break up album, Born This Way is everything packed in, Born This Way has more meaning

Together You And I!

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived