Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Open this thread + cry

hughdancy

Featured Posts

hughdancy

DID YOU JUST COMPARE A DIAMOND ALBUM TO TEENAGE DREAM

Yes. Teenage Dream is one of my fave Nicki albums.

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This is where you're wrong tho

21 is literally all filler barring a few songs. Adele only won it because she was the 'it' girl at the time and her winning AOTY would make the best headlines.

Okay bye :awkney:

BTW is honestly not that good.

You can throw numbers out all you want but it won't change the fact that 21 is a forgettable album barring a few songs. Yes, tons of people bought it. Tons of people bought Teenage Dream too.

Lmfao, 21 is far from forgettable, given the fact I still hear songs off 21 the radio, but none off BTW. Also, 21's sales don't compare one slightest bit to Teenage Dream's, so your point is invalid. That's like saying tons of people bought 4. 

hughdancy

Okay bye :awkney:

BTW is honestly not that good.

Lmfao, 21 is far from forgettable, given the fact I still hear songs off 21 the radio, but none off BTW. Also, 21's sales don't compare one slightest bit to Teenage Dream's, so your point is invalid. 

Whatever, we're entitled to disagree. BTW slays and 21 is forgettable imo.

TimisaMonster

3 years in a row being paid dust :sharon:

This and the fact Katy and Beyoncé released an album around the same time and she didn't get an invite ? :awkney:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

Whatever, we're entitled to disagree. BTW slays and 21 is forgettable imo.

Grammys>>>> your opinion.

Sorry not sorry.  :later:

britneylopez99

This and the fact Katy and Beyoncé released an album around the same time and she didn't get an invite ? :awkney:

exactly. she was smack dab in the middle of their releases, but i guess they only care about success and not about actual music.

P.S. WHY THE HELL WAS TAYLOR INVITED. i love her but what the ****

lmaoo my opinion>>>>your opinion. Born This Way is fabulous. i used to agree with you, but i feel like as ive matured ive appreciated it more :$

hughdancy

Right... because we all know Grammys hold the only correct opinion. That would be why a voter recently came out and exposed the Grammy system for the sham it is.

zexion_armando

21 is awful, and Adele should have never become famous after 19/

BtW is flawless and actually experimented with music genres and styles, rather than sing about her boyfriend being a **** to her again wah wah wah.

Adele's tears are a stain on this great world.

I really think BTW deserved to win. It had so many elements with the theme of self empowerment/acceptance/had a political stance/a cultural impact and was just really diverse. & she even coproduced most of it.

I mean yes Adele is an amazing singer x1000000 and the thing is 21 just seems like a big break up album done by a singer with a beautiful voice. + she had some killer sales as mentioned above which prob gave her an upper hand

All in all I think just BTW brought more to the table 

TimisaMonster

exactly. she was smack dab in the middle of their releases, but i guess they only care about success and not about actual music.

P.S. WHY THE HELL WAS TAYLOR INVITED. i love her but what the ****

lmaoo my opinion>>>>your opinion. Born This Way is fabulous. i used to agree with you, but i feel like as ive matured ive appreciated it more :$

That too... What in the world is Taylor promoting? Gaga just came out with a brand new album, yet Taylor with her 2 year old album gets invited... Something tells me the industry has it OUT for Gaga... No joke :wtf:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

hughdancy

I really think BTW deserved to win. It had so many elements with the theme of self empowerment/acceptance/had a political stance/a cultural impact and was just really diverse. & she even coproduced most of it.

I mean yes Adele is an amazing singer x1000000 and the thing is 21 just seems like a big break up album done by a singer with a beautiful voice. + she had some killer sales as mentioned above which prob gave her an upper hand

All in all I think just BTW brought more to the table 

:tea:

paper unicorn

Is she turning to look at who's next to her or is she just looking away  :( Who was sitting with her?

DontDoubtDavid

To be fair 21 deserved to win that year, as good as born this way is, 21 was the real winner that year

I agree. People just weren't ready for BTW yet.

Also, that moment was sad, of course, but I don't really feel bad because Gaga acted a little immature afterwards instead of taking it like a champ.

Is she turning to look at who's next to her or is she just looking away  :( Who was sitting with her?

I think it was Troy.

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived