💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Open this thread + cry

hughdancy

Featured Posts

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Years after BTW was released, I still listen to it and it is an absolutely phenomenal album. Every song is great the intention behind every single song is so sincere. If 21 wasn't in the picture, I think she would've had it.

No. I'm sorry, but 21 will be forgotten pretty quickly. It's just another (good) album about breaking up with someone. Born This Way meanwhile was an incredibly political, progressive, quirky masterpiece.

Born this way will be forgotten long before 21.

success wise 

don't grammy's ignore success? 

no they don't..

that's why they choose roar over applause

hughdancy

oNLf6Ni.jpg

Do you ever hear anyone talking about it :awkney: meanwhile BTW's cover art is still listed on many album art lists and the cultural impact of BTW hasn't been forgotten.

Born this way will be forgotten long before 21.

K lol

Okay, Born This Way is NOT that good. It's just okay, actually worse than her past albums imo. Adele deserved it. 

britneylopez99

success wise 

don't grammy's ignore success? 

its supposed to be about the music but the grammys are getting so commercially biased these days

hughdancy

Okay, Born This Way is NOT that good. It's just okay, actually worse than her past albums imo. Adele deserved it. 

This is where you're wrong tho

21 is literally all filler barring a few songs. Adele only won it because she was the 'it' girl at the time and her winning AOTY would make the best headlines.

Do you ever hear anyone talking about it :awkney: meanwhile BTW's cover art is still listed on many album art lists and the cultural impact of BTW hasn't been forgotten.

K lol

no one gives a **** about album art, it the music that counts. 

"The United Kingdom's best-selling album of the 21st century, its 23-week tenure atop the UK Albums Chart is the longest by a female solo artist. In the United States the album held the top position for 24 weeks, longer than any other album since 1985, and was certified Diamond"

"By December 2012, 21 had spent 101 weeks in the UK Albums Chart Top 75, including 95 weeks in the Top 40, 76 weeks in the Top 10 and 23 weeks at Number 1."

That night was tragic, Gaga must have felt so bad that I can't even

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

hughdancy

no one gives a **** about album art, it the music that counts. 

"The United Kingdom's best-selling album of the 21st century, its 23-week tenure atop the UK Albums Chart is the longest by a female solo artist. In the United States the album held the top position for 24 weeks, longer than any other album since 1985, and was certified Diamond"

"By December 2012, 21 had spent 101 weeks in the UK Albums Chart Top 75, including 95 weeks in the Top 40, 76 weeks in the Top 10 and 23 weeks at Number 1."

You can throw numbers out all you want but it won't change the fact that 21 is a forgettable album barring a few songs. Yes, tons of people bought it. Tons of people bought Teenage Dream too.

You can throw numbers out all you want but it won't change the fact that 21 is a forgettable album barring a few songs. Yes, tons of people bought it. Tons of people bought Teenage Dream too.

DID YOU JUST COMPARE A DIAMOND ALBUM TO TEENAGE DREAM

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived