💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Better Producer: Gaga or Kanye?

sexy

Featured Posts

Who's the better producer? Gaga or Kanye? Gaga is credited as co-producer or producer on all of her songs from every album except The Fame (only credited as producer on two tracks), and Kanye is a highly prolific producer. Who do you believe is better? Are they comparable? Who's productions do you prefer?

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Blue Jeans

Kanye, and if you guys say Gaga, i swear to god you're the most delusionnal fanbase ever.

Gaga sis I love you, but Kanye is a genius when it comes to production.

Destiny is for losers. It’s just a stupid excuse to wait for things to happen instead of making them happen

Kanye, and if you guys say Gaga, i swear to god you're the most delusionnal fanbase ever.

This. No shade to Gagz, but seriously.

TimisaMonster

Gaga...Kanye just seems to make noise imo...I don't get the whole "genius" title he self bestowed upon himself and his fanbase gives him...I have yet to see or hear this "genius" music of his...:reductive:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

VforVendetta

Both. They have very different kind production. I personally find Gaga much better for obvious reasons.

Blue Jeans

Gaga...Kanye just seems to make noise imo...I don't get the whole "genius" title he self bestowed upon himself and his fanbase gives him...I have yet to see or hear this "genius" music of his... :reductive:

you'll just have to hear My Beautiful Dark and Twisted Fantasy, and you'll get why he's a genius.. don't let the media influence your opinion on a musician, it would be ironic :reductive:

Now go educate yourself on this masterpiece that is MBDATF :whitney:

Destiny is for losers. It’s just a stupid excuse to wait for things to happen instead of making them happen

You did not lie one bit.

Kanye and i have a love/hate relationship. I respect him so much as a Rapper/producer. Gotta love his creativeness. All of his albums are grand, sans Yeezus which I was a little iffy about, but still enjoyed.

TimisaMonster

you'll just have to hear My Beautiful Dark and Twisted Fantasy, and you'll get why he's a genius.. don't let the media influence your opinion on a musician, it would be ironic :reductive:

Now go educate yourself on this masterpiece that is MBDATF :whitney:

Any particular song? 

Gaga...Kanye just seems to make noise imo...I don't get the whole "genius" title he self bestowed upon himself and his fanbase gives him...I have yet to see or hear this "genius" music of his... :reductive:

The album Graduation (alone) says hello. :deadbanana: 

Blue Jeans

Any particular song? 

Dark Fantasy and Blame Game :yes:

TimisaMonster

The album Graduation (alone) says hello. :deadbanana:

I don't listen to rap or his music, but the songs he releases as the single ( which are supposed to be the best songs from albums) don't sound THAT great...plus how can someone be a self titled "genius" when it comes to music? What makes him a genius?

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived