IXHG9S.gif

Dayum, slay a bit 

IXHG9S.gif

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply
chrismugler

I know them, the story is true.

However, they are really hated amongst the French fanbase... they call themselves the "French Hookers", and consider themselves the biggest Gaga fans of the country. There was a huge controversy around them last week when Gaga was in France: nobody knows how, but they got informed about Gaga's venue several days in advance, they told no one. And when the word started to spread, they sent fans in wrong directions to keep Gaga to themselves. Just wanted to put it out there.

In the end, like you said Tim, there is no proof they will send the money to the Foundation, and knowing the guys, I wouldn't bet on it. That's all.

So sad, because they're still irrelevant in the rest of the world :lmao::whitney:

B.B.A. / Music Lover / Human.

I know them, the story is true.

However, they are really hated amongst the French fanbase... they call themselves the "French Hookers", and consider themselves the biggest Gaga fans of the country. There was a huge controversy around them last week when Gaga was in France: nobody knows how, but they got informed about Gaga's venue several days in advance, they told no one. And when the word started to spread, they sent fans in wrong directions to keep Gaga to themselves. Just wanted to put it out there.

In the end, like you said Tim, there is no proof they will send the money to the Foundation, and knowing the guys, I wouldn't bet on it. That's all.

:eww:   bastards 

on topic:  i would keep the glass  i think

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived