Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
musician

Tove Lo

Paper Gangsta

Queen of The Clouds  

45 members have voted

1. 1. What is your favorite chapter from Queen of The Clouds?

• The Sex
    • The Love
    • The Pain

Featured Posts

• Replies 689
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Tove Lo

OMFG I CAN'T :rip:

This made me realize how much she does sound like Miley sometimes though :udidnt:

I knowwww and I don't even like Miley :deadbanana: Like I even kinda despise her.

hop on that **** like a maniac

JudasInTheDark

I knowwww and I don't even like Miley :deadbanana: Like I even kinda despise her.

Sameeeeeeee tbh. Also, does anyone else agree that "Crave" is like literally the best thing ever made??? I love the entire album, but THAT FREAKING SONG :giveup:

Prismatic

Queen of the Clouds is definitely the best album this year. I don't think there's even a single filler track. Every song sounds single quality. I really hope "This Time Around" will have a music video.

I Only Stan For Risk Takers

Tropico

OMFG I CAN'T :rip:

This made me realize how much she does sound like Miley sometimes though :udidnt:

They do sound alike! Like, Tove's studio voice is really different from her live voice. Same with Miley. When live, you can hear just how raspy Tove's voice is... So much so, it sounds like Miley. :rip:

♢ Social Justice Enthusiast ♢

guys i'm becoming a fan of Tove Lo ! i didnt listen to her album in full yet but it's really full of great songs!!!

Gypsy Hooker

guys i'm becoming a fan of Tove Lo ! i didnt listen to her album in full yet but it's really full of great songs!!!

Glad you have seen the light :hor:

crazystairs827

Sameeeeeeee tbh. Also, does anyone else agree that "Crave" is like literally the best thing ever made??? I love the entire album, but THAT FREAKING SONG :giveup:

Agreed! Crave is one of the best on the album. It's shouldn't have been just a bonus track

Tove Lo

If you guys didn't know...

http://soundcloud.com/legarde/le-garde-fallen-in-love

this is the original The Way That I Am

It features her, but she doesn't sing. I assume she just wrote the lyrics.

Tove Lo

I was going trough the videos I took at the concert omfg I forgot about one video, somehow the flash was on when it was supposed to be off. I felt embarrassed cuz I felt like I blinded her :toofunny: 

I'm pretty new to Tove, I absolutely ADORE Queen of The Clouds but I need more! Does she have any unreleased songs/EPs? 

Tove Lo

I'm pretty new to Tove, I absolutely ADORE Queen of The Clouds but I need more! Does she have any unreleased songs/EPs?

Good Guys

Jealous

Um more i cant remember hahaha

Archived