💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
musician

Tove Lo

Paper Gangsta

Queen of The Clouds  

45 members have voted

1. 1. What is your favorite chapter from Queen of The Clouds?

• The Sex
    • The Love
    • The Pain

Featured Posts

So ****ing annoyed. They do send you a download link of the digital version but they send it October 16th? What's the point of that? I bought that with the digital download expecting I could listen to the album while I wait foe the vinyl to ship that date :roll:

hop on that **** like a maniac

• Replies 689
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Tove Lo

2lno7d.png

VH1

Tove Lo's livestreamed NYC concert begins TONIGHT + 10PM EST --> http://tovelo.vh1.com/ ‪#‎YouOughtaKnow‬

https://m.facebook.com/VH1/photos/a.82536468374.78661.6220048374/10152509561908375/?type=1&theater

This definitely means my show will be recorded since it's also a VH1 thing :excited2:

Tove Lo

Does anyone know if the show is posted anywhere? I can't believe I missed it.!

I recorded some of it but not all.

Dawson

Booked to see her in London in November I think :legend:

Why are more people not talking about The Way That I am, it's a ****ing masterpiece

Tove Lo

Booked to see her in London in November I think :legend:

Why are more people not talking about The Way That I am, it's a ****ing masterpiece

People don't like the dubstep sound to it but idk I love it

Tove Lo

OMG MY CD AND SIGNED PHOTO CAME. The signed photo is awesome, I've never seen the photo before and the cd has an extra bonus track on it which is Love Ballad :excited:

Tropico

OMG MY CD AND SIGNED PHOTO CAME. The signed photo is awesome, I've never seen the photo before and the cd has an extra bonus track on it which is Love Ballad :excited:

That's amazing. :omg:

♢ Social Justice Enthusiast ♢

Tove Lo

Okay so I got this idea from ATRL but I really like the name ToveLovers for our fanbase and all Tove is calling us right now is "Babes" which is just boring :wtf: Anyways, it seems like people get to meet her after the shows so if I meet her at my show Saturday, my friend and I will definitely suggest the name to her if it's a good idea?

Tropico

Okay so I got this idea from ATRL but I really like the name ToveLovers for our fanbase and all Tove is calling us right now is "Babes" which is just boring :wtf: Anyways, it seems like people get to meet her after the shows so if I meet her at my show Saturday, my friend and I will definitely suggest the name to her if it's a good idea?

YES PLEASE :giveup:

THIS WHOLE "#Babes" THING IS SO BLAND I CAN'T EVEN. :giveup:

♢ Social Justice Enthusiast ♢

Tove Lo

Here's the signed photo  :worship:

4uea6d.jpg

I honestly may use it for the album cover on iTunes lol since it does have the "Queen of the Clouds" title on it!

Archived