Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
musician

Tove Lo

Paper Gangsta

Queen of The Clouds  

45 members have voted

1. 1. What is your favorite chapter from Queen of The Clouds?

• The Sex
    • The Love
    • The Pain

Featured Posts

Someone leak Not Made for This World since we have the live version and it's NOT EVEN ON THE ALBUM

Where?

Edit: I'm so ****ing dumb  :fail:

I read it all wrong

hop on that **** like a maniac

• Replies 689
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm so excited for the The Pain section. Timebob is, just like all of her songs, a massive earworm, but I liked the darkness on her EP and can't wait to hear more.

I heard that only The Sex & My Gun haven't leaked.

EDIT: Nvm it leaked full over night

Where's "My Gun"?

Also, The Sex is just silent.

Thw whole album leaked?

Yup, including Crave, the studio Not Made For This World and the acoustic version of The Way That I Am

Yup, including Crave, the studio Not Made For This World and the acoustic version of The Way That I Am

what happened to my gun tho?

what happened to my gun tho?

It wasn't up on the website all the other songs came from.

It wasn't up on the website all the other songs came from.

I'm kind of bummed it was leaked. I mean.... I had already given up on the fact of listening to the album beforehand.... :/

IWasBornThisWay

Great album! I didn't expect it to be so effin good! Like Em Young is bop, Talking body is bop (for me it was a grower), Timebomb - not a fan of spoken verses, but pre-chorus, chorus and bridge are GOLD, Got Love is bop, Moments is Heaven-ious bop (Dat Chorus :marryme:), This Time Around - not a fan of this song, Kinda dissappointed that Out Of Mind & Paradise were not included, Thousand Miles - that is a Tove Lo I Like! I love darker sounds, Thousand Miles is A Masterpiece it mixes dark and bright sounds at the same time! Great balance for me! The Way That I Am is bop and really dark! Love it! Overall, QOTC Great album! Buying it! I Love, adore all songs from it, only a few ones that i just like (This Time Around, Run On Love)

Archived