Harlequin - OUT SEPTEMBER 27th

Does / Did Gaga cut?

FameWhore

Featured Posts

I still cannot wrap my head around why she'd do this.  :cry:

2013 was definitely a rough end for her,but cutting is really a bad thing.I don't know too much and I don't have any experience with cutting,but I've tried a couple times in my life.

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Katie14

ugh gaga why :(

I still cannot wrap my head around why she'd do this.  :cry:

2013 was definitely a rough end for her,but cutting is really a bad thing.I don't know too much and I don't have any experience with cutting,but I've tried a couple times in my life.

You shouldn't make any assumptions. Yea I agree the scars look suspicious (we know she was depressed at the end of last year,  the cuts only being on her right arm) but the scars could also easily have been from the bondage shoot she did a few months ago. She was wrapped in what looked like some type of leather or plastic and was hung upside down for 45 minutes. The material may have sliced into her arms. I feel like if Gaga did cut she would have done it in a less noticeable place. Idk, maybe when you are in the cutting mindset the last thing you are thinking about is having to deal with scars. 

I don't think it's any of our business unless she wants it to be. 

Don't take that the wrong way. If they are, in fact, scars from that, then obviously concern is imminent, but... jeez, I dunno. I can't imagine what it would feel like to realize people were speculating about that about me if it was true and it maybe wasn't something I really wanted to talk about or have people figure out. 

LavenderLamborghin

How hard is it for people to just get a hobby instead of injuring themselves?

If you don't know about or have ever dealth with self harm, then you shouldn't make remarks like that. Do you really think that these personal problems can just be dropped and ignored and switched out for a hobby like knitting? It's rude.

they don't do it because they are bored...

i don't understand it myself, but people do it because 

1. They can't cope with whatever they are going through and can't stand to be in their own skin

2. Gaga said to, "feel pain anywhere but your heart"

3. Their afraid to ask for help and try to get attention this way? I don't know.

People deal with things differently.

You're right Allison. It's not caused by bordeom. It's different for each person.

Other reasons include:

Trying to see if you can feel anyting. Sometimes things get so bad that people become numb from the pain, so they self harm to remember what it's like to feel something.

It can also be a distraction from any other pain.

Cutting also helps release a lot of built up anger and anxiety and it just feels like the world is okay afterwards.

It's something really hard to deal with. I've been dealing with it for about 10 years and it's getting better, but it's hard to pinpoint the problem in order to heal the pain within. As for Gaga, we just need to return the love and support she sends to us. It helps so much.

Oh and those saying that it's too neat to be self-harm... really?  :laughga:  Where do you hear these things?

If you don't know about or have ever dealth with self harm, then you shouldn't make remarks like that. Do you really think that these personal problems can just be dropped and ignored and switched out for a hobby like knitting? It's rude.

Frankly, it's rude that people blessed to be born into western society feel the need to seek attention when there are others in the world working as hard as they can to stay alive and keep going. 

Elizabeth

Frankly, it's rude that people blessed to be born into western society feel the need to seek attention when there are others in the world working as hard as they can to stay alive and keep going.

Except most people who do it don't do it for attention and will cover up their cuts/scars at any cost. Just because someone is born into western society doesn't mean they can't have problems. It's unfortunate that people turn to cutting but I think you're completely wrong to say it's all for attention.

• 1 year later...

I really hope this is from the bangle that is on her arm, because my SH scars used to look scarily similiar when they were like 1 year old.

...has anybody seen my disco stick?

darkchylde

You sound ignorant. Educate yourself and stop trolling.

well that's you. just google image "self harm scars", it seems neatness isn't a commonality in self harm.

Reminder that we are 7 billion.

Lookslike cucut scars to me. Had the exact same

MAKE IT WORK

You shouldn't make any assumptions. Yea I agree the scars look suspicious (we know she was depressed at the end of last year,  the cuts only being on her right arm) but the scars could also easily have been from the bondage shoot she did a few months ago. She was wrapped in what looked like some type of leather or plastic and was hung upside down for 45 minutes. The material may have sliced into her arms. I feel like if Gaga did cut she would have done it in a less noticeable place. Idk, maybe when you are in the cutting mindset the last thing you are thinking about is having to deal with scars. 

Actually, I don't think its from the Bbndage shoot because these photos were taken a month after (and before the picture from the op) and you can't see any cuts.

http://gagaimages.co/thumbnails.php?album=2168&page=3

No regrets for saying this, but go **** yourself

MAKE IT WORK

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived