Joker 2 Out October 4th Banner

What 'jobs' did Gaga do?

La Primavera

Featured Posts

gagaisitalian

I honestly think her face has just slimmed itself from aging and the work it takes to put on her tours?  :confused:

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

She might have a nose job. She is not very pleased with it, she calls it ugly. :ohwell:

She did said it herself she want to do it, way before she filmed "Just Dance"

Months before she performs in Miami.

fRvNLNy.jpg

ab2cJWY.jpg

AAJWyQf.jpg

OR590R8.jpg

Check out this book, RIVINGTON WAS OURS, by author Brendan Jay Sullivan.

Her friend and former DJ on Pre- The FAME days. And did cameo on 'Just Dance' MV.

so many things you have not know about her Rivington days.

http://www.rivingtonwasours.com/

http://www.amazon.com/Rivington-Was-Ours-Lower-Prime/dp/0062125583

I don't know. I mean one nostril is bigger than the other, if she had a nose job wouldn't she fix them?

Andy McQueen

She might have a nose job. She is not very pleased with it, she calls it ugly. :ohwell:

fRvNLNy.jpg

ab2cJWY.jpg

AAJWyQf.jpg

OR590R8.jpg

Check out this book, RIVINGTON WAS OURS, by author Brendan Jay Sullivan.

Her friend and former DJ on Pre- The FAME days. And did cameo on 'Just Dance' MV.

so many things you have not know about her Rivington days.

http://www.rivingtonwasours.com/

http://www.amazon.com/Rivington-Was-Ours-Lower-Prime/dp/0062125583

You should read the full book. It was clearly stated that she did NOT get a nose job after seeing Andy Warhol's "Before & After"; Brendan showed it to her. It moved her and she thought about, so she decided to stay true to herself (she also didn't get a "titty lift", as she intended). Brendan Sullivan talked about this topic a lot in his interviews. He even once stated she started to cry when she saw that painting, probably because of the words "Raped" that are written in capitals over it. 

I don't think she got a nose job. Well definitely not since she became famous.

It takes between 2-12 weeks to recover from a rhinoplasty. During that time, bandages must be in place for a certain period of time. And swelling will occur. The nose will look BIGGER during that time. She has been constantly touring since 2008. So when do you think she went into surgery for this? The only period of time we have not seen her for a long time is durin her hip recovery and I think her nose looks exactly the same pre-post hip surgery.

Make-up and hair can change the way we perceive her face.

But I have to agree to the facts; she did get lip injections.

fRvNLNy.jpg

ab2cJWY.jpg

AAJWyQf.jpg

OR590R8.jpg

And in that same book, it is said thay Brendan showed her a Warhol painting which showed a nose job with the words RAPED above it. Sullivan said that it shocked Gaga, and that she ended up not doing it.

http://m.flickr.com/#/photos/10632426@N05/6314593073/in/photostream/

RAMROD

I don't know. I mean one nostril is bigger than the other, if she had a nose job wouldn't she fix them?

Well, who knows, I am not sure either. :lolgaga:

You should read the full book. It was clearly stated that she did NOT get a nose job after seeing Andy Warhol's "Before & After"; Brendan showed it to her. It moved her and she thought about, so she decided to stay true to herself (she also didn't get a "titty lift", as she intended). Brendan Sullivan talked about this topic a lot in his interviews. He even once stated she started to cry when she saw that painting, probably because of the words "Raped" that are written in capitals over it.

Yep, I read it. :fan: 

Said She might. Not said she did.

With with recent interest to fuller lips, that kind of notion might return?

Who knows? Not my business, just posting for the sake of discussion.

She's as pretty as she is.

By the way that's my finger. :P

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ 𝚍𝚊𝚗𝚌𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚑𝚊𝚍𝚘𝚠 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚗𝚒-𝚒-𝚒-𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝...! (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

some monsters told me so. if she didnt, where did she say it? receipts?

Well, although it's not my job to do so because everybody knows that unless you're a #flopfan, but I'm gonna enlighten you anyway.

http://www.harpersbazaar.com/celebrity/news/lady-gaga-interview

You can thank me l8r.  :ohwell:

너와의 어색한 침묵이 차라리 좋아

La Primavera

Well, although it's not my job to do so because everybody knows that unless you're a #flopfan, but I'm gonna enlighten you anyway.

http://www.harpersbazaar.com/celebrity/news/lady-gaga-interview

You can thank me l8r.  :ohwell:

Not everyone is a fan of Gaga since 2008, you know? I'm a fan since 2012 and this interview is from 2011. Just because I didn't know this doesn't make me a flop fan. No need to be rude :awkney:

aaronyoji

she looks more like herself now than in the fame, imo. her facial features where really de-emphasized, like her lips where non existent, her eyes where dopey looking with that bad under-eye liner look, her giant bangs cutting off her forehead. plus shes lost a bit of face weight and she isnt getting bloated from c-----e anymore. also her makeup is better. 

dynamite

I know she used botox and that she did a nose job, but her face seems so different. Just look at it!

174344-lady-gaga-aux-brit-awards-2009-63

Lady-Gaga-attends-Paris-Fashion-Week-02.

Is it the makeup? I don't think that makeup can do THAT big of a change. Or maybe it's just the fake tan that makes her looks different...... Idk! Help me guys! What did she do so she looks so different?

When did she use Botox?

La Primavera

When did she use Botox?

I remember that she said she was addicted to botox in like, late 2012 or so (FAME mini-era). I remember seeing a thread here with the link, but I can't find it :( I tried to, but I can't. Try to google it, maybe you'll find it

dynamite

I remember that she said she was addicted to botox in like, late 2012 or so (FAME mini-era). I remember seeing a thread here with the link, but I can't find it :( I tried to, but I can't. Try to google it, maybe you'll find it

Are you talking about her lips? If you are then that's not botox, you don't get that in your lips - but I guess I know what you're talking about.

Whispering

I thought this would be a thread about what jobs gaga did before she was famous :noparty:

lol, I thought the same thing. I thought it would be an interesting discussion and I might learn some things I didn't know!

But, it's the same old....nose job...botox...blah, blah, blah... :smh:

La Primavera

Are you talking about her lips? If you are then that's not botox, you don't get that in your lips - but I guess I know what you're talking about.

nope, im not talking about her lips. but yeah, she said she was using botox a lot.

and its clear that she used lip injections in 2012 (thank god they weren't permanent). she also said it in the LM.com chatroom

she should have kept the fake tan tbh she looks so much better with it

I love tanga too :flutter:

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived