• Late Registration
    • Graduation
    • 808s & Heartbreak
    • My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy
    • Watch The Throne
    • Yeezus

Featured Posts

glockenpop

that's what the physical cover looks like...

No I'm just wondering if they will produce it that way? How will they do the transparency.. how they will do the tape on the front, or will they just print the image on a standard booklet?

• Replies 757
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Smile

• Sam

• Lion Heart

• Forrest Gump

High quality version of the cover.

sample.jpg

The meaning of red tape (source: Wikipedia):

Red tape is excessive regulation or rigid conformity to formal rules that is considered redundant or bureaucratic and hinders or prevents action or decision-making. It is usually applied to governments, corporations, and other large organizations.

One definition is the "collection or sequence of forms and procedures required to gain bureaucratic approval for something, especially when oppressively complex and time-consuming".

Another definition is the "bureaucratic practice of hair splitting or foot dragging, blamed by its practitioners on the system that forces them to follow prescribed procedures to the letter".

I honestly love Kanye. He is such a revolutionary artist. But I'm disappointed with the first songs off this record. They are so weird. I sort of like New Slaves but Black Skinhhead is pretty bad. If the rumored tracklist is true. Then Frank Ocean will be featured in New Slaves. I'm excited about that. I really hope the rumors are true about SKRILLEX too. That collaboration will be epic!

• 3 weeks later...
One Five Ten

I am getting so damn restless for this album. Can't believe how dead this thread is :awkney:

I'ma bring it back to life :whitney:

Edited by BornThisJ

I think I may just love the YEEZUS era more than MBDTF era and this is only the beginning of it.

This is the greatness of Kanye West and Matthew Williamson (Gaga was an idiot to let him walk away)

Ellie Sioux

sosososososo buzzed for Yeezus

oh and i came to the conclusion that 'Runaway' makes me cry every time :laughga: the song is so vulnerable and honest, i love it so much ahhhh