Joker 2 Out October 4th Banner

Why Didn't They 'Milk' The Fame Monster Era?

Pop Art

Featured Posts

Monster and actually Speechless could've done well. I've never thought (although its good!) DITD would be top 10 though.

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply
HausOfAntonio

I'll take this with me to my grave: Monster would've been a career-defining #1 SMASH.

PMKKARDASHiAN

I'll take this with me to my grave: Monster would've been a career-defining #1 SMASH.

My twin soul. Monster remains my most played, favorite gaga song of all time. I'll die claiming it's the greatest pop song ever

100000%.

Because Making It Longer Would Have Made No Room For BTW, Gaga's Best Album To Date....

The era went on for ages though :awkney: even TMB went on through BTW era

I agree, she had already released judas but was still on the monster ball  :laughga:

Allison M

The Monster Ball was like 2 years long :awkney:

I thought it was fine. Maybe one more single (DITD) would have been good though.

bc she was writing Born This Way?

you guys really cant wrapped your minds around the fact that not everything is about commercial success, can you?

i like the way you think  :worship:

It's a shame. None of the singles that came after TFM rival even TFM's album tracks like Dance In The Dark, Monster, So Happy I Could Die.

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived