💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

ARTPOP Discussion & Info Database 1-4-2012 thru 7-11-2013

SMILE2NE1

Featured Posts

To the people who replied to my status - i can post a status, but appearantly i can't see it.

Anyways

About the album cover - lachapelle (whole shoot actually)

It's quite colourful, but not a childish colour puke - it's really fresh.

Medusa Warrior is not a title, don't know where you got that from...

But tomorrow will be your day! :) or should i say night? Don't get too drunk, you have to be able to read tweets!

omg I would :rip: if Lachapelle shot the ARTPOP cover.

I'm Chloe. Except the C and the L are silent.

To the people who replied to my status - i can post a status, but appearantly i can't see it.

Anyways

About the album cover - lachapelle (whole shoot actually)

It's quite colourful, but not a childish colour puke - it's really fresh.

Medusa Warrior is not a title, don't know where you got that from...

But tomorrow will be your day! :) or should i say night? Don't get too drunk, you have to be able to read tweets!

Why I believe you? I would sooo like that you are telling the truth.

P.S. If you prove to telling the truth, luvz yaaa!

I'm hoping for a NYE announcement. . . . :worship2:

Your wishes will be granted, sun! Get ready for tomorrow's night. Don't be too drunk!

Why I believe you? I would sooo like that you are telling the truth.

P.S. If you prove to telling the truth, luvz yaaa!

Well i dont want to get fired. You don't have to believe me. I post these things just...i don't even know why. But when the things come true, remember who said them first :)

What's your name, sunny?

KR...

There's a song K....

And There's a song R....

Not all titles are abbreviations though (like GUY and TEA)

R - Ratchet, perhaps? :crazy:

lodylody

Tea ISN'T AN ABBREVIATION.

You've heard Tea. The lyrics of TEA are about TEA, so the song title ISN'T The Earth Awake or anything stupid :derpga: You're just RatchetSlower :fthis:

David Ward

Guys, I highly doubt we are getting a news announcement on New Year's eve. Why would she say "idk what songs to put on ARTPOP" and then 5 days later announce the dates? It's just too soon. I hate to be a debbie downer bu we need to think realistically. We do have more Christmas gifts coming and hopefully we get the 2nd on at midnight. It could be something about ARTPOP, but not necessarily dates.

Your wishes will be granted, sun! Get ready for tomorrow's night. Don't be too drunk!

Well i dont want to get fired. You don't have to believe me. I post these things just...i don't even know why. But when the things come true, remember who said them first :)

I hate that I'm believing you, but I guess since there's nothing better to do on this site right now...

You've heard Tea. The lyrics of TEA are about TEA, so the song title ISN'T The Earth Awake or anything stupid :derpga: You're just RatchetSlower :fthis:

People need to fill me in on who "RatchetSlower" is, I heard and seen things but never really understood lol.. If TEA stands for that, well then I'll be.. :dies:

David Ward

:fail: Stop hyping people. If you keep making things up, I will report you. You are not and insider. Please go roll some other fan base. Thanks.

I hate that I'm believing you, but I guess since there's nothing better to do on this site right now...

That's basically what I do to, until they're proven wrong (which happens a lot) I believe them.. It's like a witch trail sometimes here lol..

TEA is not only about tea.

What is Ratchet Slower? It sounds like a pokemon.

People need to fill me in on who "RatchetSlower" is, I heard and seen things but never really understood lol.. If TEA stands for that, well then I'll be.. :dies:

He's just a major troll.

BadHeavyMetalQueen

I'm trying my best not to hype up. can you please prove that you're real?

:fail: Stop hyping people. If you keep making things up, I will report you. You are not and insider. Please go roll some other fan base. Thanks.

Sorry i work for Gaga. There aren't any other fanbases to "troll".