Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

ARTPOP Discussion & Info Database 1-4-2012 thru 7-11-2013

SMILE2NE1

Featured Posts

toanythingtaboo

Random thought.. in June, Gaga tweeted that she had played the new record with her label and that it's complete right? Why do we have to wait so long? :(

I imagine artists play the album in demo form to their label before going ahead and properly recording/producing/mastering it.

She seems to be adding more songs though, so who knows what's going on. Maybe it was an EP that is now going to be an LP.

toanythingtaboo

Maybe RedOne and Fernando will be with her in NA tour leg.

Judas would have been very big if the lirycs werent about Judas. This is the only reason the song underpeformed.

That'd be cutting it very fine if the pre-spring release is still in effect. If they are doing that, they're probably only doing a track or two each.

Regardless of why Judas flopped, the fact that it did tarnishes the mentality of RedOne = smash hit...which I think is fair to say would be the main reason why he'd be brought back on board as chief producer.

Random thought.. in June, Gaga tweeted that she had played the new record with her label and that it's complete right? Why do we have to wait so long? :(

Those were probably demos. She spends ages mixing and tweaking everything. IIRC, she "finished" the BTW album in June/July 2010, but kept changing things and re-recording and adding new tracks.

I really hope Redone has a few songs on ARTPOP. He's such a fantastic producer and Gaga always seems to write great hooks with him on board.

But if Gaga's songs with Madeon are anything like his own individual work, it could be an amazing new sound for her.

I love judas SO MUCH but I canʹt look like a copycat of JLO!!!!

http://blog.martiantv.com/2012/09/madeon-producing-for-gagas-ARTPOP.html?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+LiveFromMars+%28MartianTV%29

Madeon's definitely on ARTPOP!!

http://blog.martiant...ars (MartianTV)

Madeon's definitely on ARTPOP!!

Can't wait.

Madeon + Zedd + Fernando + DJWS :flutter:

Honestly, if it's true that Gaga isn't working with RedOne, I'm glad. If she is still working with him, then I'm sure that his input is very minimal. Probably even less than his input on Born This Way.

Edited by Arturo

Honestly, if it's true that Gaga isn't working with RedOne, I'm glad. If she is still working with him, then I'm sure that his input is very minimal. Probably even less than his input on Born This Way.

Why do you think that out of curiosity?

I love judas SO MUCH but I canʹt look like a copycat of JLO!!!!

Why do you think that out of curiosity?

The amount of time she has spent with Zedd, Madeon, and DJWS is noticeable. If their time together reflects their input on the album, it should go:

DJWS > Zedd > Madeon > Fernando > RedOne.

Highway Capricorn

is DJWS a promising producer though? will he deliver?

what tracks has he produced in the past?

Government Hooker,Heavy Metal Lover,Bloody Mary

is DJWS a promising producer though? will he deliver?

what tracks has he produced in the past?

Cake :troll:

^ according to bmi.com DJWS is also coproducer on Americano, Bad Kids, BJAF, Born This Way, Edge of Glory, Electric Chapel and Highway Unicorn,

but he's not on Heavy Metal Lover

heavyMetalGAGA

but wasn't fernando always there with them & co-produce?

i don't think he has a solo production...i'm worried

Highway Capricorn

^ according to bmi.com DJWS is also coproducer on Americano, Bad Kids, BJAF, Born This Way, Edge of Glory, Electric Chapel and Highway Unicorn,

but he's not on Heavy Metal Lover

I've always thought DJWS was the producer of HML :omg:

I've always thought DJWS was the producer of HML :omg:

Yeah I too would have thought DJWS was on it if I hadn't looked on BMI but it only says

HEAVY METAL LOVER (Legal Title)

BMI Work #12905770

Songwriter/Composer Current Affiliation CAE/IPI #

GARIBAY FERNANDO BMI 403607297

GERMANOTTA STEFANI BMI 519338442