💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

ARTPOP Discussion & Info Database 1-4-2012 thru 7-11-2013

SMILE2NE1

Featured Posts

aaronyoji

just because she's wearing some cool outfits doesn't mean we should eet our hopes up with this album. i think we learned from the past that her style is more outrageous than her music is.

its funny you say that because whenever she tries to explore her music and make it just as eccentric as her style, everyone here hates it.. :nacho:

just because she's wearing some cool outfits doesn't mean we should eet our hopes up with this album. i think we learned from the past that her style is more outrageous than her music is.

I disagree with that last statement. I think the outfits reflect the music very well.

Also, why don't you want people to get their hopes up for the album? Backlash prevention or pessimism?

CRYSTAL CASTLES // AMNESTY (I)

Hypocrateen

So September is ended and we know nothing new and/or concrete about the album. Gagz, keeping promises as always, I see :pressed:

toanythingtaboo

My interpretation is that 8 tracks are basically finished (what Vince said) and the rest are in varying states of finish, waiting for Gaga to piece it all together.

I'd imagine that said 8 tracks are ZEDD's, which they finished whilst he opened for her and have since been mastered (hence Dave Russell being around). I reckon that they're currently finishing DJWS's tracks because he's been with her a lot recently.

Presumably she played the demos to the label a few months ago, was given the go ahead and so far they've finished remastering half the tracklist in order for a Q1 2013 album release. Sounds about right to me.

Benjamin Monk

I don't know how to take that twitter quote...=(

I think she's got too many songs and doesn't know which ones to continue with and which ones to archive, she needs to 'sew' them all together into a complete album

meganjaqulinn

Underground culture in seven four.

If this guy doesn't have a pic of him and Gaga together, it's fake.

http://thisisARTPOP.com/

I told you I write with gaga but you never listen.

infact this is fun :)

This! 'Valiums I know and love can save me from myself' is ****ing brilliant. 'Bleach out all the dark, I'll swallow each peroxide shot.' Amazing.

Lorazepam (initially marketed under the brand names Ativan and Temesta) is a high-potency, short- to intermediate-acting, 3-hydroxy benzodiazepine d--g that has all six intrinsic benzodiazepine effects: anxiolytic, amnesic, sedative/hypnotic, anticonvulsant, antiemetic and muscle relaxant.[4][5] Lorazepam is used for the short-term treatment of anxiety, insomnia, acute seizures including status epilepticus and sedation of hospitalized patients, as well as sedation of aggressive patients.[5][6][7][8]

Lorazepam is considered to be a short-acting d--g which, similar to other benzodiazepines, exerts its therapeutic, as well as adverse, effects via its interaction at benzodiazepine binding sites, which are located on GABAA receptors in the central nervous system. After its introduction in 1977, lorazepam's principal use was in treating anxiety. Among benzodiazepines, lorazepam has a relatively high addictive potential.[4][9] Lorazepam also has abuse potential; the main types of misuse are for recreational purposes or continued use against medical advice.[10] Its sedative-hypnotic and anterograde amnesia properties are sometimes used for criminal purposes.[11][12]

IN NOTTINGHAM QUEENS MEDICAL CENTRE IT COMES OUT THE TAP WATER

ARTPOP/SLAMS TEASER

Edited by AyaKara