Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

ARTPOP Discussion & Info Database 1-4-2012 thru 7-11-2013

SMILE2NE1

Featured Posts

didn't know he tweeted that...but to me the new era doesn't start until the new single drops. it's as point blank as that. however, her outfits and interviews seem to be contributing towards the new era more so than towards born this way. i hope you're right about october and november though, hope she doesn't overhype though. would be nice to hear about the new single around christmas and then have it a month later :lala:

Fernando Garibay tweeted 'It begins.' :yes:

I'm really excited about the lyrical content, Princess Die really set a really high standard for her (for me, lol).

3 points in and ready for more

''I was so young when i died, and now joanne walks inside'''is giving me Dance In The Dark tease tbh. Watch it be broduced by Garibay

i hope they're real. btw gaga looks healthy as a brunette compared to her bleached blonde. the bleached hair makes her look like she's fading or something

Edited by brandon68
Lady Gaga/ Madonna/Lana /Azealia Banks/ Jazmine Sullivan/ DEEE-LITE/ Moko

I'm really excited about the lyrical content, Princess Die really set a really high standard for her (for me, lol).

This! 'Valiums I know and love can save me from myself' is ****ing brilliant. 'Bleach out all the dark, I'll swallow each peroxide shot.' Amazing.

heavyMetalGAGA

Look at this era so far and how different it is from the Born This Way era, The Fame Monster era, etc.

I know we're not fully in the ARTPOP era yet, but you can already tell that this era is going to be AMAZING!

28invgp.png

AH, STOP :excited2:

Forrest Gump

Look at this era so far and how different it is from the Born This Way era, The Fame Monster era, etc.

I know we're not fully in the ARTPOP era yet, but you can already tell that this era is going to be AMAZING!

28invgp.png

just because she's wearing some cool outfits doesn't mean we should eet our hopes up with this album. i think we learned from the past that her style is more outrageous than her music is.

Edited by Forrest Gump

“If love is a sin, live a lie. You and me, until I die.â€

New ARTPOP lyric that Lady Gaga wrote on a fans arm backstage tonight.

tumblr_mb4vgpLuIF1qd2052.jpg

I hope it's not fake. :redface:

Edited by xRYAN

“If love is a sin, live a lie. You and me, until I die.â€

New ARTPOP lyric that Lady Gaga wrote on a fans arm backstage tonight.

tumblr_mb4vgpLuIF1qd2052.jpg

I hope it's not fake. :redface:

If this guy doesn't have a pic of him and Gaga together, it's fake.

I smoke so many cigarettes, there's no way I could have a glossy lipstick.

-Isabella Blow quote to be featured on ARTPOP.

Where is that from? :huh:

Calling it now : Debut single performance at the Grammys 2013

:yes:

I remember saying something like, "Next Grammy's will be a new single and the cycle will continue"

Bitch loves her Grammys :lolgaga: