Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

ARTPOP Discussion & Info Database 1-4-2012 thru 7-11-2013

SMILE2NE1

Featured Posts

I hope Gaga brings new influences on ARTPOP, that trumpet sound at the beginning of the runway it's fresh and new, it just need to be worked a bit.

gone to jupiter

I know right?

It should be called PSYPOP honestly. :legend:

:legend: Now I really want a few tracks to sound psychedelic.

Edited by cannotscareme

This new sound is getting me kind of nervous. i know that it won't flop or anything, it's just that i haven't heard anything that has amazed me yet.

They say that the instrumental will be in the next monstervision. still got my fingers crossed

This new sound is getting me kind of nervous. i know that it won't flop or anything, it's just that i haven't heard anything that has amazed me yet.

They say that the instrumental will be in the next monstervision. still got my fingers crossed

Lady Gaga/ Madonna/Lana /Azealia Banks/ Jazmine Sullivan/ DEEE-LITE/ Moko

HybridWarhol

Who is "they"? I'm not here for any more false and fabricated fan speculation.

Edited by HybridWarhol

HybridWarhol

COMPLIMENT, I AGREE! :hug:

Oh, sorry lol. :sweat:

Thank you! :hug:

I probably wouldn't even have a problem with fan speculation if fans didn't take it so seriously. They basically make things up and get mad at Gaga when their fantasies don't happen. It's just ridiculous. :dies:

Edited by HybridWarhol

heavyMetalGAGA

Oh, sorry lol. :sweat:

Thank you! :hug:

I probably wouldn't even have a problem with fan speculation if fans didn't take it so seriously. They basically make things up and get mad at Gaga when their fantasies don't happen. It's just ridiculous. :dies:

hahah i know, no problem though. it's ridiculous when they pull that! i mean seriously, i can't

believe all the b---hing i've read these past few months about an era that hasn't even started yet! :smh:

HybridWarhol

hahah i know, no problem though. it's ridiculous when they pull that! i mean seriously, i can't

believe all the b---hing i've read these past few months about an era that hasn't even started yet! :smh:

ikr :dies:

im pretty sure the era started when djws said "ITS STARTING" or whatever the quote was and whenever gaga opened her mouth about the album after the blackout was over. Btw, i think the monstr vision is just a fan rumor but i do wonder why she hasnt been putting any new vids out. Also, just food for thought, we will hopefully get some more solid info in october or november once gaga goes back to the studio to record some more. We know how she gets excited and likes to tease us.