Die With A Smile Music Video Banner

ARTPOP Discussion & Info Database 1-4-2012 thru 7-11-2013

SMILE2NE1

Featured Posts

We got 10 of the 17 songs by the time the album came out I didn't listen to any of the Farmville songs, the promo singles, Monster Ball previews, or anything. I only listened to BTW, Judas, Government Hooker Remix, Scheisse Remix (and Y&I of course). Well worth the wait! :party:

You and me both! :party:

Well actually, I caved to BLACK JESUS because I felt like "treating myself" for waiting so long. :flop: :flop: :flop:

nativenewyorker

I feel like the Elton collaboration was scrapped...

I'd love to hear it one day, but I feel like Gaga should be working with more of her contemporaries at this stage. Her younger audience won't connect with Elton the way they would with Kendrick or Azealia. She's still in her 20s, save the legendary collabs for later.

I know this is really reaching, but you think there's any correlation between the blonde and brunette wigs, with ARTPOP itself? Like, a bunch of speculation over ARTPOP are these huge contrasts (reality vs/ fantasy, art vs/mixed with pop, "we could belong together), and maybe the hair is representing that?

:sweat:

3 points in and ready for more

I know this is really reaching, but you think there's any correlation between the blonde and brunette wigs, with ARTPOP itself? Like, a bunch of speculation over ARTPOP are these huge contrasts (reality vs/ fantasy, art vs/mixed with pop, "we could belong together), and maybe the hair is representing that?

:sweat:

I was thinking the same thing. She's mainly been seen with her brunette wigs lately, but then she was wearing her blonde wig recenly with the white gown. I'm not sure. Maybe she'll switch it up. I kinda like the feel of that. I don't know what it is, but I love her with the blonde IMO. I feel with her brunette wigs it's more of the 'real' Gaga and with the blonde it's what everyone wants her to be. I mean it is her signature look whether people like it or not it's how she's first came and how everyone knows her as. I think the brunette is just temporary for now. I hate saying this, but it's kind of like Britney (please don't bash me) when she switched it up before. Now she's back to her blonde which everyone knows Britney Spears as. I think Gaga will do the same. I feel ARTPOP will have blonde though. It has to for sure.

Aw thank you so much, I feel very welcome (A) Maybe I should change my name from ThisBitch to ThisSweetie!

You're too funny and cute omg

This kinda makes sense because if you look at this chart, it explains the Paparazzi concluding into Telephone theory:

Paparazzi: End of video item(s) used: Telephone: End ov video item(s) used: Poison: Conclusion?

I like this one! :excited2:

Was the decay and demise even something that she said was going to be a theme on the album? I feel like it's what fans wanted from her so it spread like wildfire and everyone thought that's what it was gonna be, and also the fact that she played Princess Die a while ago for a magazine too.

Gaga said it herself in late 2011, please read the database for the link. This is why we focused on it so much at the beginning of the era! :era:

I caved too for the deluxe tracks, but only because I wasn't going to buy the deluxe edition at that time because I was really pissed off about the Americano Techno vs. Americano Mariachi, I felt like she was trying to get more money out of us. God, Black Jesus is one of my favorite songs on the album. :cry:

I like this theory! After all, when Gaga posted the brunette hair with the blonde streak, she did say 'could we belong together?' which is a confirmed ARTPOP lyric now, so it's very possible! :party:

Could the sequal to Telephone be called "Poison"

This kinda makes sense because if you look at this chart, it explains the Paparazzi concluding into Telephone theory:

Paparazzi: End of video item(s) used: Telephone: End ov video item(s) used: Poison: Conclusion?

i found this on YouTube so it's probably BS

I think I know why people are saying this and I'm not even gonna comment tbh :laughga:

I think I know why people are saying this and I'm not even gonna comment tbh :laughga:

ikr .

we do know how people here in GGD over-think these kind of stuffs countless times already :smh:

ikr .

we do know how people here in GGD over-think these kind of stuffs countless times already :smh:

And at the end our whole 10 threads about it turn to dusk :nacho:

But I remember her saying on LittleMonsters.com: "Eventually I will make a Telephone continuation"

SMILE2NE1

I AM SO EXCITED FOR THE KENDRICK LAMAR COLLABORATION OMG

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EjVRHjhsmhc