šŸ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT šŸ’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

ARTPOP Discussion & Info Database 1-4-2012 thru 7-11-2013

SMILE2NE1

Featured Posts

Coldplay

OK I'm going to ignore those stupid screenshots. The 10+ minute song would be incredible!! I would love that. A great power ballad would be good for this album. Nobody is doing anything operatic anymore.

Here for a Bohemian Rhapsody kind of song.

Edited by BryanMonsterCP

Rollercoaster

Examples of potentially merged songs to create a 10 minute song...

You & I (verse, chorus)

Speechless (verse, chorus, bridge)

You & I (bridge/instrumental)

The Queen (ballad half and outro)

It tells the story of going to find a lost love with hopes of relighting the flame, he turns out to be some rude drunk jerk, she begs him to change back to his old ways, when he won't she's all "**** you, I'm a firebird".

Would have been an epic song had it not been several past ones. The potential for gamechange if the first single is 10 minutes. Holy feck.

It doesn't rhyme well. And she uses the word "s-x" very rarely, only in dirty songs. And dafaq is hydoponics? :toofloppy:

Growing plants and stuff without soil...I think we have a troll though..There's no way those are Gaga lyrics

AnglerfishbraBENUS

"Love is chemistry, s-x is physics,

Could I still telnet to a garden of hydoponics?"

#LYRIC

Telnet is a network protocol used on the Internet or local area networks to provide a bidirectional interactive text-oriented communication facility using a virtual terminal connection. User data is interspersed in-band with Telnet control information in an 8-bit byte oriented data connection over the Transmission Control Protocol

Hydroponics is a subset of hydroculture and is a method of growing plants using mineral nutrient solutions, in water, without soil. Terrestrial plants may be grown with their roots in the mineral nutrient solution only or in an inert medium, such as perlite, gravel, mineral wool, expanded clay or coconut husk.

LURVE IS CHEMISTRAY, SERX IZ PHYZICK

COULD I NETWORK PROTOCOL THAT PROVIDED BIDIRECTIONAL INTERACTIVE TEXT ORIENTED COMMUNICATION FACILITIES TO A GARDEN THAT USES A METHOD OF GROWING PLANTS USING MINERAL NUTRIENT SOLUTIONS WITHOUT SOIL?

:sweep: :sweep: :sweep:

So anyway... back to ARTPOP... can't wait... hope Princess Die is on the album!

Edited by whipopotamus

AnglerfishbraBENUS

I think one ballad will be enough

Edited by whipopotamus

BROSEIDON

Do you guys think that she has changed the contents of the album really much since the time she played music to the record label?

I mean, It's been a while and she is constantly hinting that she is writing new music, so is that for ARTPOP or something else?? *CONFUSED*

I thought "played music to the label" means there are some finishing touches left

She did say that the album would never be finished though. So maybe she's just going to keep working on it up until the release like with Born This Way. Or maybe we're just going to get a super long album :flutter:

MJ Holland

I want a song with this kind of vocals:

Try to ignore what Yoko is doing :sweat:. But I mean those really rough, strong vocals ("THA SUN IS DAAOOWN"), combined with some really sweet and innocent lines ("I don't see the moon"). It's a perfect combination (just like Art + Pop :usrs: )

OH MY GA

YES x100 :abby:

That's ALL I want from our Lady :worship:

Edited by MJ Holland

Guys, the single is 99% coming NEXT year.

I really doubt that. Here's what I think'll happen:

* Between September and November, but no later than Thanksgiving, the lead single is released and debuts at #1 across the charts. More people begin to hear about ARTPOP, and hype vastly increases.

* The new year begins, at which time Gaga further promotes her single at the countdown party in New York. Just after this, in February, she debuts the followup single at the Grammys and that single, too, peaks at #1 on the Hot 100.

* In late March, ARTPOP drops. I anticipate a month wait between the release and the third single being released. In late April, I'd think the third single will be released.

* If she's smart (and I think she is), she'll wait until June to release the fourth single. I think THAT single has the potential to become a blowout summer hit, and inevitably debut at #1.

* Towards the beginning of July, I think she should release the fifth and final single on ARTPOP. Whenever next year's VMAs air, I think she will make an appearance and perform that final single.

Of course, that's all going on the fact that the album with be 12+ tracks.

I think we're actually getting pretty close...

I remeber the exact same thing started happening before 'BTW' was about to come out...

- Leaks

- Fake album covers

- False lyrics

- Fake tracklists

- BS rumors

- etc.

And I acutally wouldn't mind that album cover at all...

Looks like a 'high' princess lost in a beautiful intense ARTPOP music world.

On the topic of ARTPOP, I think the lead single can wait till Jan. This way, it will slay 2013's charts and possibly be one of the biggest 2013 singles. We're going to have PARTYNAUSEOUS and hopefully The Greatest Thing to keep out Gaga engines fueled.

Also some of these fake leaked lyrics aren't that good. Before Born This Way came out, some of the leaks were decent...Although there is this leaked instrumental of ARTPOP on YouTube and it's really good even though it's fake.

On a side note, does ARTPOP stand for Artistic Revolution Through the Potential Of Pop? I read that somewhere but I didn't know if it were true or not. :excited2:

Rollercoaster

Hydroponics like marijuana?

Mary Jane - our love grows organic like a super hydroponic

I can imagine something like that.

My tracklist if she's making a d--ggie album...

Mary Jane (Marijuana)

Molly (Ecstacy)

Amy le night rat (amyl nitrate)

My Heroine (heroin)

Diamonds for Dust (expensive c-----e)

Princess High (crack head)

All that we'd love (all of that weed, love)

Smoke (er...smoke)

Your Ex Stacy (ecstacy)

Ultraviolet woman (tripping on acid)

Psychadelicious (weed brownies)

Tribal drum (Bongo, bong-o, bong)

ARTPOP (trippy as ****)

Yeah i was bored. Sue me.

Edited by Rollercoaster

rivingtonrebels

Here for a Bohemian Rhapsody kind of song.

lol yeah basically what I was alluding to...it would be so epic.

giskardsb

Matthew Squire...

Matthew Squire the producer? why would a producer leak crap about an artist he's not even associated with? Answer... he wouldn't.