Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

ARTPOP Discussion & Info Database 1-4-2012 thru 7-11-2013

SMILE2NE1

Featured Posts

Arturo

I'm hoping it sounds like TF + TFM and nothing like BTW really. That's just my opinion though

Why? That's a huge step backwards.

I think we should all want something new and refreshing

Shaney

The idea behind born this way was large as well as the ball. It seems like there was so much effort put behind its promotion and its tour. Im curious to see how ARTPOP will be handled. Obviously i dont think they will over hype the album but will she try to top the btwb? The concept and the tour are pretty massive, and what would she call the next tour? The ARTPOP BALL doesn't sound too bad i guess.

I like the idea of ARTPOP Opera :legend:

Popjustice tweeted today that there may be a 10+ minute song on the album. No idea where that's coming from but I wouldn't doubt that there's access to some insider info there.

Arturo

Popjustice tweeted today that there may be a 10+ minute song on the album. No idea where that's coming from but I wouldn't doubt that there's access to some insider info there.

I'm not too big on songs longer than 6 minutes :wtf:

But we'll have to hear it first to judge. Well that is, if it even exists.

BlondeKingOfGGD

i just cant wait for the song "ARTPOP" it sounds so fun and bubbly and the lyrics sound fun too

i had a dream last night that ARTPOP premiered on the radio but only 1 minute of it and it didnt sound dark with a big meaning like her other stuff .. it was just VERY simple and a very hard dance beat it sounded a bit strange .. it reminded me of something rhianna would do...

aaronyoji

Why? That's a huge step backwards.

I think we should all want something new and refreshing

thank you for always saying what i want to! i WOULD upvote you instead of pointlessly requoting you but everyone was bein a b---h about that system...

Edited by aaronyoji

HOTRODSGAGA

inb4 the warning :fail:

But in response to that 10 minute song, it would probably be like A BALLAD? I really am not looking forward to ballads on ARTPOP, I feel like it's a waste of space for what could be more slaying dance music.

But in response to that 10 minute song, it would probably be like A BALLAD? I really am not looking forward to ballads on ARTPOP, I feel like it's a waste of space for what could be more slaying dance music.

but ballads give a good flow to an album + make it more iconic . I mean , imagine TFM without Speechless :fat: Edited by HOTRODSGAGA

but ballads give a good flow to an album + make it more iconic . I mean , imagine TFM without Speechless :fat:

I agree with Pyrenti, one flawless ballad per album is amazing like 'Speechless' in TFM. But I'm not here for 3-4 ballads in ARTPOP. !

Arturo

but ballads give a good flow to an album + make it more iconic . I mean , imagine TFM without Speechless :fat:

True

Ballads are a nice touch to an album if you don't over do them

Little Kermit

What 10 minute song?

Remember when there was a rumour that Highway Unicorn will be 16 minutes long?:lmao:

Rollercoaster

Here for a Jesus of suburbia type progressive opera-in-one-song track!

rivingtonrebels

OK I'm going to ignore those stupid screenshots. The 10+ minute song would be incredible!! I would love that. A great power ballad would be good for this album. Nobody is doing anything operatic anymore.