Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

ARTPOP Discussion & Info Database 1-4-2012 thru 7-11-2013

SMILE2NE1

Featured Posts

andiiblaque

I like how we know some lyrics and a little about the song ARTPOP, but we know practically nothing about the first single. I really think the first single is going to be huge and will probably be released around the same time bad romance was. It's gonna be her biggest hit!

I like how we know some lyrics and a little about the song ARTPOP, but we know practically nothing about the first single. I really think the first single is going to be huge and will probably be released around the same time bad romance was. It's gonna be her biggest hit!

I hope for the same Month release and for the same Impact ... when Bad Romance+the video came out this was the moment everyone realised that Gaga is a big deal... far away from just a Pop b---h

AnglerfishbraBENUS

Do you guys think that she has changed the contents of the album really much since the time she played music to the record label?

I mean, It's been a while and she is constantly hinting that she is writing new music, so is that for ARTPOP or something else?? *CONFUSED*

I thought "played music to the label" means there are some finishing touches left

I think about this a lot. Like.. There were songs like ARTPOP, Kill The Dancefloor, Gypsy, Private in Public, Princess Die etc. (I THINK) which I imagined as serious, but exhilarating pop songs that would slay the charts, but now I just think of Mary Jane and Feed My Love, and all the Marijuana and MADEONN

The old songs more pop... the newer ones more EDM. idk.

andiiblaque

I think about this a lot. Like.. There were songs like ARTPOP, Kill The Dancefloor, Gypsy, Private in Public, Princess Die etc. (I THINK) which I imagined as serious, but exhilarating pop songs that would slay the charts, but now I just think of Mary Jane and Feed My Love, and all the Marijuana and MADEONN

The old songs more pop... the newer ones more EDM. idk.

I agree. It seemed like she had the album mostly finished and was ready for this pop, chart slaying, less mature, fame era type thing going on, and when she played it for the label everything changed. Maybe they pissed her off? She's going back to doing EDM, heavy BTW stuff now?

I agree. It seemed like she had the album mostly finished and was ready for this pop, chart slaying, less mature, fame era type thing going on, and when she played it for the label everything changed. Maybe they pissed her off? She's going back to doing EDM, heavy BTW stuff now?

It isn't that way... She played for the label some songs not the whole album.. and she said that she's been working for so long on a song with MADEON .. and we know that Zedd is producer since last summer.. so she is been working with Zedd for a couple of months and he isn't POP he is Dance Electronic :) I Think on the album the POP Smashes will be RED ONE / Fernando Garibay. Dance Electronic smashes Zedd and Madeon .... DJ WS will appear on songs in Both POP and DANCE ELECTRONIC

The whole album will be Pop/Dance Electronic and 1 BALLAD = Princess die :ohwell:

The album cover ARTPOP [?]

Dear God, who is that in the background. that's the second time i saw something like that in her photos
Lady Gaga/ Madonna/Lana /Azealia Banks/ Jazmine Sullivan/ DEEE-LITE/ Moko

Holy shiet.

375848_10151214346959574_985794637_n.jpg

by the looks of this, i think ARTPOP is going to be a beautiful song. like a heavy metal lullaby with these synthing melodies.

that's what i think of when i see this. i also think of Kanye's song Runaway

Edited by brandon68

Viva La Daniel

by the look on the album cover. i think ARTPOP is going to be a beautiful song. like a heavy metal lullaby with these synthing melodies.

that's what i think of when i see this. i also think of Kanye's song Runaway

It is not album cover

It is not album cover

my bad, i meant single cover.