💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

ARTPOP Discussion & Info Database 1-4-2012 thru 7-11-2013

SMILE2NE1

Featured Posts

erfaan

Actually, the texture which I initially intellectualised as tacky is just following the conventions of pop art. So I guess it's okay.

I just want to see her eyes and hair done nicely.

Unlike BTW album cover :ohno:

I am here for an iconic cover! tbh, I don't get the hate on the BTW cover, I actually think it suits the album perfectly! I hope she does something colourful and her!

erfaan

I actually like it in a weird way

See! It's so visually appealing and interesting! I hope Gaga does something similar!

Viva La Daniel

“You have been with me through thick and thin and you have prepared me for my next album, ARTPOP so much. So thank you for inspiring me to push myself to make an even grater record.â€

http://www.youtube.c...=1&feature=plcp

:legend: :legend: :legend:

Edited by Sacre Daniel

I feel like these moments are like "Paparazzi" video

Her boyfriend (Media & GP) is making love with her , Then she gets thrown out of the balcony & Paparazzi taking her photos while she's on the ground (Media blackout) , Then she goes to dance in the studio and snaps , snaps to that SH*T (Generic stuff) on the radio , While she records "ARTPOP" :legend: Then BOOM Release the 1st single on SEPTEMBER 6th To steal The VMA's thunder & Blow the GP away . Then she picks up the phone & call ,"911" : 911 Emergency .... Hello ?, GaGa : I just stole the VMA's thunder :teehee::lolgaga:

Sorry :emo: But I'm bored :omfgaga:

• Like 3

I just had a rather long dream (which I won't describe here as it is too long) which ended with me in Gaga's studio with some friends and she was playing a new song called "Magazine" and she asked us to dance with her and it was great. And then I woke up.

There you have it guys, if she releases a song called Magazine on ARTPOP you know who said it first!

I need new GaGa music like SOON

That's like saying I need oxygen to live :toofunny:

Yeah she played all the songs so far for the label.

And those songs are enough to make an LP, most likely.

However, she probably wants to add more songs.

If she would have cut off writing from then on, then we wouldn't have gotten the Marijuana record on ARTPOP ;)

And I effing need that mary j song tho

I just had a rather long dream (which I won't describe here as it is too long) which ended with me in Gaga's studio with some friends and she was playing a new song called "Magazine" and she asked us to dance with her and it was great. And then I woke up.

There you have it guys, if she releases a song called Magazine on ARTPOP you know who said it first!

I like it!

“You have been with me through thick and thin and you have prepared me for my next album, ARTPOP so much. So thank you for inspiring me to push myself to make an even grater record.â€

http://www.youtube.c...=1&feature=plcp

:legend: :legend: :legend:

'im sweating like a hooker in a church :rip:

:flutter:

i want her to slay me so hard with the first single, like gaga, c'mon rape my ears