💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

ARTPOP Discussion & Info Database 1-4-2012 thru 7-11-2013

SMILE2NE1

Featured Posts

Morphine Prince

Guys, the single is 99% coming NEXT year.

Praying that you're wrong lol.

I want a song called ''GAGA'' on ARTPOP. :redface:

I want a song called "Joanne" tbh.

Arturo

I want a song called ''GAGA'' on ARTPOP. :redface:

I don't. I already find it a bit tacky when artists name an album after themselves, so it's even worse when they name a track after themselves :sweat:

I cannot wait. But I don't want her to sing new singles during the tour. Oh well, still looking forward to it.

CyanLights

I don't. I already find it a bit tacky when artists name an album after themselves, so it's even worse when they name a track after themselves :sweat:

Agreed :nails:

Arturo

I'm here for the album being packaged in that cardboard sleeve casing type of thing.

a digipak? :huh:

Arturo

Yeah yeah yeah! :D

I've been wanting that from the beginning!!!!!!!!

It could be like Rihanna's Talk That Talk

the standard can be a regular plain jewel case

and the deluxe can be a digipak :legend:

Watch her delay the album. :sweat:

ATTENTION LITTLE MONSTERS: My new album "ARTPOP:the next leap year" will be delayed and released on February 29, 2016!!!

Does anyone else think that maybe the album and new music is being delayed?

Idk just stuff she says on the chats on little monsters make it sound that way sometimes.

It almost sounds like she had a plan and then something changed, because everything seemed like we'd be getting new music soon, and then a few weeks back on the lil monsters chat she said in reply to whens new music coming 'new music idk, i just wanna keep writing for a while.'

And then the recent post on little monsters which included 'Feel very happy. I love my new hair! so many possibilities, i feel like a blank canvas again, upon which ARTPOP can wreak havoc' which almost gives the impression that she's still looking into things about ARTPOP and is still developing ideas and themes etc.

Does anyone else just think that maybe we arent getting music for quite a while :/?