💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

ARTPOP Discussion & Info Database 1-4-2012 thru 7-11-2013

SMILE2NE1

Featured Posts

Americano

I think it could be very beneficial for her to bring in another writer honestly, but she can't do that now because she went on and on about how she writes all her music. She talked herself into a corner which sucks because I think it'd be good for her career to have the freedom to bring in other writers and what not.

No way. I only respect artists that write their own music.

Yes, the producer of each of her songs always co-writes.

Except in cases like Speechless and You & I :)

Her ballads are all her

I wasn't shoving Madonna in your face. I was considering a new genre that I'd love for Gaga to try out. And why does age matter here?

Like Nick said, there's no need to start a stan war. This is the 4th album thread where we speculate and discuss things regarding ARTPOP which is exactly what I'm doing

Yeah but I remember Fernando or DJWS saying something in an interview like (paraphrasing btw) "she doesn't need help writing her songs, she is more than generous when it comes to giving out writing credits, we might make the odd suggestion for a word change to make the song flow better but the songs all come from her" or something like that. Can someone find the interview?

Hmm. Well, then what qualifies as a 'co-writer' really needs to be clarified. :P

saltface

Hmm. Well, then what qualifies as a 'co-writer' really needs to be clarified. :P

You could change one word in a song and be entitled to a co-write credit

Americano

The lead single better be ****ing huge and innovative like Bad Romance.

You and I 2.0 :derpga:

Arturo

The lead single better be ****ing huge and innovative like Bad Romance.

Huge like Born This Way.

Innovative and artistic like Heavy Metal Lover and Bloody Mary :)

exoskeleton123

I have a weird feeling the new single is produced by Zedd. I hope it sounds like Sprectrum by Zedd. I hope we get info about the single/album on September 6 Also if anyone noticed, I know she doesn't tweet us everyday but today Gaga didnt tweet at all, maybe she has an announcement soon..?

Arturo

Hopefully we're less than 2 months from the next single.

praying tbh.

But I wouldn't be surprised if that's how long it's going to take to hear about the single.

Watch Gaga delaying it to 2013 and the album for 2014...

Americano

praying tbh.

But I wouldn't be surprised if that's how long it's going to take to hear about the single.

I have no doubt shell release it in 2012.

exoskeleton123

I have the perfect marketing plan for ARTPOP

SEPTEMBER 6TH - RELEASE INFO ABOUT THE FIRST SINGLE

OCTOBER- RELEASE OF FIRST SINGLE/ RELEASE DATE OF ARTPOP

JANUARY- RELEASE OF SECOND SINGLE

MARCH- RELEASE OF ARTPOP

MANiCURE1295

I have a weird feeling the new single is produced by Zedd. I hope it sounds like Sprectrum by Zedd. I hope we get info about the single/album on September 6 Also if anyone noticed, I know she doesn't tweet us everyday but today Gaga didnt tweet at all, maybe she has an announcement soon..?

Spectrum is sooo good!!!! I love it!