Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

ARTPOP Discussion & Info Database 1-4-2012 thru 7-11-2013

SMILE2NE1

Featured Posts

Highway Capricorn

one question: everybody is talking about a song called luv u some. i never ever heared about that. gagapedia said it was released in 2011??? how is that possible that there was a released song in a high-hype time and nobody talked about that?

i found it on youtube in bad quality, has anyone more information or a link to a thread?

here is in HQ

EnigmaMonstr

I've always loved Luv U Sum with a passion. Although I feel since the song got no credit she couldve used those lyrics and beat for ARTPOP. The talk of sugar seems like a perfectt ARTPOP topic LOL :laughga:

Also thats ^ not the real version. The real version has CJ Holland in it and isnt the same verse repeated for 3 and a half minutes.

Hypocrateen

I don't think anything is coming on September 6th. There is all the perfume stuff + she hasn't any long break from touring during that time so she doesn't have time to promote the single.

Here for a mid-october/november release. Maybe we're getting an announcement through September but don't get your hopes up. :coffee:

That's what I learnt from stanning Stefani Germanotta. :nails:

I'm hungry for some news! OH MY It's almost unbearable. Do I give up? And just check back next year?

珈琲ちょうだい

I'm hungry for some news! OH MY It's almost unbearable. Do I give up? And just check back next year?

Patience is a virtue, honey :hor:
Apple for me, apple for you.

MANiCURE1295

I doubt anything will happen on the 6th.

I still have bets on a single in LATE September - MID October (time frame for release)

But Tara said Gaga is going to steal the VMA'S thunder, does that mean that now that nothing is going to happen on the 6th now?

But Tara said Gaga is going to steal the VMA'S thunder, does that mean that now that nothing is going to happen on the 6th now?

She more than likely said that when the Kendrick/Gaga collab was confirmed for the 6th/before that release date was scrapped

But yeah, hopefully she'll give us some major news next month. She was originally giving us the album title, but obviously we've already got that.

Edited by Jase

I thought that Tara had said it was something to do with her fragrance though. :shrug:

MelbHawker

She was originally giving us the album title, but obviously we've already got that.

I still want it on a tweet though. Like a nice simple tweet saying 'My next album 'ARTPOP' will be out before Spring next year!' Just something. lol

Yes nothings happening now in terms of thunder-stealing the VMA's. PARTYNAUSEOUS died.

Jester

I still want it on a tweet though. Like a nice simple tweet saying 'My next album 'ARTPOP' will be out before Spring next year!' Just something. lol

Umm :huh:

Lady Gaga â€@ladygaga

make sure when writing about my new album/project ARTPOP that you CAPITALIZE the title, *its all in the details* good morning twitter!

LiveByGaga

I think if there is more than 1 german producer on ARTPOP the other or 1 of the others is going to be Alex Ridha (a.k.a. Boyz Noize).

Here's hoping! :flutter:

BigDreamer

I thought that Tara had said it was something to do with her fragrance though. :shrug:

if that is the case then obviously the full length video will be premired during a commercial break she could easily afford a full 3 minute spot and that could steal all the other vma buzz "omg did u carley rae -" NO, but i saw lady gagas kick ass video" Edited by BigDreamer

MANiCURE1295

But the fragrance is already released and the full commercial/video is coming out the 13th right?

Hypocrateen

She more than likely said that when the Kendrick/Gaga collab was confirmed for the 6th/before that release date was scrapped

But yeah, hopefully she'll give us some major news next month. She was originally giving us the album title, but obviously we've already got that.

Inb4 she gives us nothing because we already know the album title. :derpga: