Featured Posts

Ooolong

SINGLE cover, not ALBUM cover

Sorry, read that wrong!ย  :sweat:

The Unbannable Chanteuse

TimisaMonster

Lmfao!ย 

ย 

Taylor became radioactive and blasted Gaga's face with his sperm...artpop-cover.jpg

Stream my new single, ๐Ÿ’œ"Heartbeat"๐Ÿ’œ, on Spotify!

shiptowreck

If she's covered in paint there would be an endless barrage of Nicki stans complaining about how 'Gaga's copied Nicki' so not here for paint splatter.ย 

ย 

Unless she finds a way to do it in some original, Pollock-esque way.ย 

GreySound

Sorry I'm sure many others are assuming this also but I can't refresh new comments to see right now

MonsterVlad

OMG ... Can't believe it's happening. Well. the dates are really good, only 5 weeks till the single :)

Ooolong

Taylor became radioactive and blasted Gaga's face with his sperm...artpop-cover.jpg

This is to goodย  :dies:

The Unbannable Chanteuse

seashellbikini

I don't want to be the one to say this, BUT, doesn't the ARTPOP promo photo resemble Rihanna's Talk That Talk? She had practically the same thing. I mean, SURE, I definitely prefer Gaga's, but just thought I should point it out.

Ooolong

Imagine her wearing a green wig, with neutral makeup and a long glittery black dress splattered in paint wearing flawless black glasses and smoking a cigarette. I wouldn't mind something like that.ย  :whitney:

The Unbannable Chanteuse

TimisaMonster

This is to goodย  :dies:

ย 

That's why ARTPOP is a neon rave! It's a mutant hybrid of ART and POP..... :derpga:

Stream my new single, ๐Ÿ’œ"Heartbeat"๐Ÿ’œ, on Spotify!

Taylor Monster

I don't want to be the one to say this, BUT, doesn't the ARTPOP promo photo resemble Rihanna's Talk That Talk? She had practically the same thing. I mean, SURE, I definitely prefer Gaga's, but just thought I should point it out.

ย 

WHAt are you talking abut?

Look at this status I posted back in June

ย 

I had a dream last night where Gaga announced the release date of ARTPOP and in my dream it was the 12th November 2013, weird...

ย  Jun 12, 2013 at 07:39 pm รƒโ€šยท Delete รƒโ€šยท Lock

ย 

My dream was one day off...

ย 

ย 

woahย  :eek:

Ethan

I can't wait until ABC Morning World News in about an hour. And then Good Morning America. They LOVE gaga. The news will be out as soon as everyone wakes up. Omg