💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

ARTPOP Discussion & Info Database 1-4-2012 thru 7-11-2013

SMILE2NE1

Featured Posts

Seriously, we're getting so desperate and reachy!! It's INSANE!!

I even poured lemon juice on my computer screen to see if she was hiding messages in her tweets with invisible ink!!!

Lion Heart

Stop spamming the thread with gifs

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

notamember

PDF 7/23 â€@DJWS 1h
@madelizabethh ill just get an ice tea...

the single is TEA because thats what Paul would get a McDonalds

:troll:

nakedidea

Question!!

Is the image on twitter, the default egg for all twitter users without an image..... Or did she purposely upload a picture of a unique egg?

nath4gaga

1) He's hatin cuz he wishes he made something as EPIC as ARTPOP

2) People praise him, cuz he plays the piano AND sings...

3) The fact that he heard it, and then didn't even get excited about it...what a waste of hype tbh!

He's not even good, he was just riding that 'oh look at me i'm twinky and "straight" and I do music shet' wave that Justin Bieber rode in on.

notamember

Question!!

Is the image on twitter, the default egg for all twitter users without an image..... Or did she purposely upload a picture of a unique egg?

Its eggsactly the same

:laughga:

Edited by notamember

samuelx

Ok, so many of you wont believe this but I have a good friend who knows of my my Gaga love.  He messaged me today telling me that his recently graduated from college friend is currently (over the past few days) working on a new Gaga video. All he would tell my friend is that it's Lady Gaga and he said he wouldn't and couldn't say anything else.  Now I know many of you will be skeptical when reading this, but I promise you I would not lie and neither would my friend. I'm just passing along info.  I don't want attention or anything from this and I'm CERTAINLY not an insider, but I felt I had to let you know this.  Believe me or not, make of it what you will, I only wanted you guys to know.  If I hear more, I'll let you guys know.  AHhhhhhh exciting!!! 

p.s. He said this guy works primarily on music videoesque material. So...again make of that what you will. I'm literally sh!tting glitter over here at my house. Also, I just asked where his friend lives and he said New York. So if this is happening the shoot might be there. 

Edit: Ok he just let me know that his friend works at a place called Steiner Studios.  Not sure what that is.

Edit: Just looked up Steiner Studios (editing this post as I learn things) and I guess it's a video/movie lot in New York CIty.  Also, after going back in this thread I saw that Gaga was seen there or something.  So to me, this is no coincidence.  I truly think Gaga is in New York, currently shooting the music video for the first single at Steiner Studios.  SO EXCITING!!!!!!!!! Hyped, hyped, hyped. 

Gurrrrl

Who is your friend? :usrs:

Edited by Vile

TimisaMonster

He's not even good, he was just riding that 'oh look at me i'm twinky and "straight" and I do music shet' wave that Justin Bieber rode in on.

He's okay...and he does give me a "I'm obviously gay, but people wanna pretend that I'm straight" :teehee:

Justin Bieber is decaying atm and won't be around much longer at this rate! :creepflop:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

nakedidea

In a way I feel bad for Zedd and DJWS... all they tweet, all they say, regardless of what it could be.... They'll forever be known as ARTPOP & GAGA. Unless they release their own Breakthrough....sounds more likely for Zedd than DJWS tbh lol

nath4gaga

He's okay...and he does give me a "I'm obviously gay, but people wanna pretend that I'm straight" :teehee:

Justin Bieber is decaying atm and won't be around much longer at this rate! :creepflop:

He's decaying??? Isn't the theme of ARTPOP the decay of the blond(e) superstar???? OMG HE'S COLLABING WITH GAGA ON ARTPOP???? better make a thread in the news discussion forum  :spin:

Edited by nath4gaga

we said this in 2009... 

SEANGT

In a way I feel bad for Zedd and DJWS... all they tweet, all they say, regardless of what it could be.... They'll forever be known as ARTPOP & GAGA. Unless they release their own Breakthrough....sounds more likely for Zedd than DJWS tbh lol

Well Madeon is just a kid still basically and hasn't released a full album yet, if he even plans to. Zedd on the other hand has a platinum single with Clarity so I think he is doing very well on his own. I stan for him almost as hard as gaga tbh.