ARTPOP Discussion & Info Database 1-4-2012 thru 7-11-2013

SMILE2NE1

Featured Posts

Hypocrateen

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ik8zbhXC7TM
This part of DWJS' mixtape hypes the hell out of me
tumblr_inline_mjmp5vDnAU1qz4rgp.gif

aaronyoji

Thanks! I think this just makes the music release more exciting. Take Rihanna for an example (no hate), she releases new music every year. How good is her music really? and how excited can her fans be before her releases? Nothing compared to the excitement we, little monsters, should feel.

also the pre-ARTPOP  hype era gives me so much nostalgia lol. form like august of last year to october is giving me so much nostalgia lol. 

i think the problem this fanbase has with waiting is that they think they're gonna get a final product right when its announced that its in the works. like, mentioning it is somehow foreshadowing a close release date. like tara "when u hear the lead single u are gonna piss yourself" that doesnt mean the single is close, that probably just means the single was just chosen prior to that tweet, and that we have to wait a year for it. 

its like, when a director announces hes been working on a movie, that doesnt mean your gonna see it in theaters in a few weeks. it means youll see it in a year. 

Little Kermit

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ik8zbhXC7TM

This part of DWJS' mixtape hypes the hell out of me

tumblr_inline_mjmp5vDnAU1qz4rgp.gif

Search Monophonix - Dissonance on youtube. Sadly, it's not Gaga related, but if you like the production the artist could use your support :)

Dayman

Search Monophonix - Dissonance on youtube. Sadly, it's not Gaga related, but if you like the production the artist could use your support :)

7/7/13 - The day that Little Kermit shattered my dreams.

NO! I WAS SO WISHING THAT TO BE A PART OF ARTPOP!  I DON'T CARE I LOVE IT ANYWAY!

Hypocrateen

Thank you!  :cool:

BadHeavyMetalQueen

hmmm, non of gaga's hype crew (tara, rich, paul) have tweeted today ...

tumblr_m4yxqaW9U21roqu2p.gif

WHAT DOES IT MEAN?

Sorry, but the fish in that GIF is too cute

Edited by BadHeavyMetalQueen

Little Kermit

7/7/13 - The day that Little Kermit shattered my dreams.

NO! I WAS SO WISHING THAT TO BE A PART OF ARTPOP!  I DON'T CARE I LOVE IT ANYWAY!

I am sorry, I really wished it was part of ARTPOP too! It sounds perfect and the melody is really Gaga-ish

Thank you!  :cool:

No problem! 

ryanmonster

I am sorry, I really wished it was part of ARTPOP too! It sounds perfect and the melody is really Gaga-ish

^i agree, it has that "disney princess stuck in a rave" vibe, and when i first heard it i thought i was going crazy imagining it says "TASTE THE TEA" at certain points lol

(TEA is the first single! imo just calling it now btw)

SpaceRenegade

I'd be here for that, TEA has a strange draw to it, i sometimes think that 's-x dreams' would be dismissed to easily as a title , unless its REALLY kick ass, more so than usual... ( just at titles though )

Anyone know what happened to Space Cowboy? I wouldn't mind him on some of the ARTPOP tracks tbh.

Optimus

On another note, Please buy POPwater!

It tastes incredible and it would fit exactly to your future planned party!

b---h no ne cares about this ****. JUST GIVE US ARTPOP damn it. 

Pure Adrenaline

Apparently Gaga is casting for a music video

http://atrl.net/?t=394274

apparently....this came from no one reliable enough...but some attention hor, and we can't be sure that she's really shooting, will shoot or already shot a video  :miley:

It's much more fun to have hizophrenia... u never get lonely

Bellatrix

b---h no ne cares about this ****. JUST GIVE US ARTPOP damn it. 

She's not Gaga. Just another god damn troller with no life.  :coffee: