💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

ARTPOP Discussion & Info Database 1-4-2012 thru 7-11-2013

SMILE2NE1

Featured Posts

TimisaMonster

OMG U GUISE SHELL USE THE ARTPOP APP TO COME BACK IN TIME AND ANNOUNCE THE ABLUM IN 2011 OMG ARTPOP GET READY FOR ARTPOP 2011  :derpga:

So that means BTW will be pushed back as her 4th album....I guess she'll never top BTW then instead of ARTPOP :derpga:

Edited by TimisaMonster
Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

MCMXCIII

I am honestly SICK of her trolling us by not saying **** or not doing anything whatsoever... and bull**** if people say things like "oh its coz she ez depresd" and "its her plan".... She is just being ****ing boring and acting all diva-ed up! Everyone in the freaking world already misses her and she is just there..... and the only information we get is just tease over tease! Look at her dad talking about Burqa etc. that twitter guy saying single coming sooner than expected. well I don't hate her but I am just really pissed at her and venting it, this is not the Gaga I once knew, she is now a diva and I am not liking it..

joshw2011

I am honestly SICK of her trolling us by not saying **** or not doing anything whatsoever... and bull**** if people say things like "oh its coz she ez depresd" and "its her plan".... She is just being ****ing boring and acting all diva-ed up! Everyone in the freaking world already misses her and she is just there..... and the only information we get is just tease over tease! Look at her dad talking about Burqa etc. that twitter guy saying single coming sooner than expected. well I don't hate her but I am just really pissed at her and venting it, this is not the Gaga I once knew, she is now a diva and I am not liking it..

She got hurt, had a family death, and decided to take a few months to herself. OMG SUCH A ****ING DIVA. WORST PERSON EVER!!!1!

Control yourself. Wow.

GreenEyes

Go baby somewhere else. She is working on the album, do most of you seriously get that upset over her not tweeting? Deal with it, it isn't the end of the world. There used to be no twitter or anything back then, and fans had to wait patiently for their favorite artist to release something. Whining wont do anything. 

Morphine Prince

Please calm down. She hasn't been teasing us AT ALL. Obviously her injury and other bad things in her life changed all the plans. Be patient and stop whining. We are all impatient, but there's no need to overreact.

3q425253qwewq

OMG U GUISE SHELL USE THE ARTPOP APP TO COME BACK IN TIME AND ANNOUNCE THE ABLUM IN 2011 OMG ARTPOP GET READY FOR ARTPOP 2011  :derpga:

12RMGEk.jpg

Americano

Both sides are equally annoying. Her life isn't that hard and I doubt that has anything to do with it, but don't be needy either.

SpaceAce

Dont know if I should make a thread or not because its not a big deal but Brian Newman just tweeted that Gaga stopped by at the Gramercy Park hotel and sang a song with him. :) Hopefully someone recorded a small clip - I cant wait to hear her voice again.

What happened to the GagaDaily chat???? :cryga:

Also idk if my Gaga/Benny Benassi Collab hopes are a good idea, especially since Madonna already did that....

aaronyoji

We still don't even know what that song was. I never heard the title "music gaga" either :huh:

i actually think that song was burqa. 

check this, i read the youtube comments and someone mentioned that you can hear "burqa all day long, i love this song" at a ceratin point. i listened to it extensively, and i thought it kinda sounded the same. 

then, i think of the tweet gaga sent to zedd, "been listening to **rq* all day long" .....all day long! lol so i'd say its a possibility. 

GagaHAMISH

I don't know if this means they are getting ready for ARTPOP on her You Tube channel? It says she was active (online) two days ago! Possibly uploading a single but making it private to they can easily make it public on the day it's released?!?! I'm not sure but I'm hyped!!

83217a88621b4779bad6b93.png

3q425253qwewq

I don't know if this means they are getting ready for ARTPOP on her You Tube channel? It says she was active (online) two days ago! Possibly uploading a single but making it private to they can easily make it public on the day it's released?!?! I'm not sure but I'm hyped!!

83217a88621b4779bad6b93.png

I'm approaching hysteria.  :wtf:  :gum:  :wtf: