❤︎ OUT NOW! ❤︎

ARTPOP Discussion & Info Database 1-4-2012 thru 7-11-2013

SMILE2NE1

Featured Posts

Yuyi.sBitch

The video of her at the movies!!!!! I just died. It's so good to see her again. Can't imagine what's going to happen when the lead single drops! OMFG!!

Forrest Gump

What I mean is that if the music is good, you do not need hype. Once released, the music speaks for itself.

tbfh!

Doogi

i get it. i understand it now. why do you think we havent gotten a single yet after mid 2012 or early 2013. gaga is waiting for us to take action. we're going to have to sacrifice a monster in order to GET and Understand the true meaning of ARTPOP. get ready, it's coming. :derpga:

I say we sacrifice MarcMonster :nails:

I'm Chloe. Except the C and the L are silent.

Chris90046

I want catchy songs too.....and tbh I do not believe ARTPOP is going to be so much out there, so much different from what she has done so far.

sexy

I only like the part that starts at :44.

The drop at 1:08 is EXTREMELY basic

That's not catchy

w5tjJ1V.gif

WAT. did you listen to the hook? you're high.

GreenEyes

I only like the part that starts at :44.

The drop at 1:08 is EXTREMELY basic

That's not catchy

w5tjJ1V.gif

What? I would get that song stuck in my head for days. You have to listen to it more than once then tell me it doesn't get stuck in your head..

Doogi

I've actually become truly uninterested in ARTPOP at this point

I'm Chloe. Except the C and the L are silent.

ThunderSwallow

Kind of thinking when it was time that she brought the fashion of unconventionality and thus had lots of celebrities followed suit and maybe this time she will back with common fashion but level it up to just upgrade the GP. The fashion style ppl used to accepted is back with Gaga, a level-up one. 

Edited by ThunderSwallow

aaronyoji

does anyone think there's a connection between this btwb piano and the thing shes holding at the philip treacy show?

fR66eBf.jpg

wAmjOaJ.jpg

????

what are they even? they look like those underwater bomb thingies, and didn't gaga say ARTPOP was like an assault on the ears mind and body? what do you guys think is the connection?

Introvert

I've actually become truly uninterested in ARTPOP at this point

lol i think its funny when people say things like this

like just wait

why do you have to keep thinking its around the corner and then getting disappointed?

Edited by Introvert

degenerate

does anyone think there's a connection between this btwb piano and the thing shes holding at the philip treacy show?

fR66eBf.jpg

wAmjOaJ.jpg

????

what are they even? they look like those underwater bomb thingies, and didn't gaga say ARTPOP was like an assault on the ears mind and body? what do you guys think is the connection?

Haha, that's immediately what I thought when I first saw them. Mines. But she's actually been using them for a long time for whatever reason. She's wearing them on her hand in the conehead scene in Paparazzi and I'm sure a few other times

Edited by degenerate