Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

ARTPOP Discussion & Info Database 1-4-2012 thru 7-11-2013

SMILE2NE1

Featured Posts

I do believe it would have done great, but I was sure MTN was going to smash when it was released. I believe it's not about the song, it's about how you promote it 

Eh... I'd agree, but MTN had massive promo. I was so certain we had out hands on (at least) another top 10.

Giorno Giovanna

Can't we just forget BTW and the past and instead go straight forward by looking into the future and looking forward to ARTPOP :shrug: ?

このジョルノジョヴァンナ夢がある

Design

Can't we just forget BTW and the past and instead go straight forward by looking into the future and looking forward to ARTPOP :shrug: ?

Yes.

Apple for me, apple for you.

nath4gaga

Seriously, let's just stop with the BTW talk, it's over and done with now, nothing can be done to change it.

As for ARTPOP, I think what she's doing is totally right, not only are little monsters parched for news, the GP is also getting thirsty for new gaga music, I have friends left, right and centre asking what has happened to her and why haven't we heard anything from her in a while. I honestly think that this blackout will make her reappearance in the spotlight that much greater. I'm expecting news this month to be honest, even if it's just something about how there is some progress on ARTPOP from gaga herself...

display name

I am just looking for an answer, so if anybody is offended by this, then I apologize in advance, but why does it matter so much to you guys what the singles were, especially when the album has been released, and you have all of the songs that are on it? Is it not good enough to just enjoy the music? Who cares if anybody else enjoys it or not?  :shrug:

Monster Voices

Ok this is my rant. I'm sorry. Bye. 

I've said a million times that I'm not hyped and that I can wait patiently for years if I have to ... well I just realised it was all lies.

I'm agonising! A single was expected to come out in August 2012, December 2012, January, 28 March, 3 weeks after the end of the BTW ball and now what .. August 2013? All we've been told is that it will come out sooner than we think ... If that was the case it would've come out a year ago :cryga: Somebody give me a date! I don't even want music just the date!

Forever and Always!

I actually enjoyed the brief Born this Way regress. A little reflection isn't a bad thing.  :sweat:

Seriously, let's just stop with the BTW talk, it's over and done with now, nothing can be done to change it.

As for ARTPOP, I think what she's doing is totally right, not only are little monsters parched for news, the GP is also getting thirsty for new gaga music, I have friends left, right and centre asking what has happened to her and why haven't we heard anything from her in a while. I honestly think that this blackout will make her reappearance in the spotlight that much greater. I'm expecting news this month to be honest, even if it's just something about how there is some progress on ARTPOP from gaga herself...

She's gone but not forgotten. Besides with this fan base, we're guaranteed a huge start to the era.

Guille

Perfect single choices of BTW

1 Born This Way

2 Heavy Metal Lover

3 Scheisse

4 The Edge of Glory

5 Hair

Deal

Highway Capricorn

Even though I love RedOne, I think that ARTPOP is not something he should be involved in :megaflop:

unicornpaparazzi

I doubt this is worth posting, but this image has started going around twitter. 

0EjQKmQ.jpg

And, naturally, the source is "someone very close to Gaga"  :derpga:

all of this has come from the speculations in this thread nothing new :laughga:

Edited by unicornpaparazzi

Smithy

Madonna's due to receive the billboard award for top touring artist on May 19th

In before GaGa announcing something on the same day upstaging her  :teehee:

blubrryxkisses

I had the most beautiful dream last night that Gaga just dropped the single out of nowhere and I cried upon first listen (which my bf found to be very weird) because it was so damn awesome. It was some big, triumphant, heavy dance track that blew up the radio.... ah, waking up this morning was difficult... 

unicornpaparazzi

Do you guys think there will alternative/indie music on ARTPOP? I feel like these genres are not explored enough and she might be experimental with them