Featured Posts

Ratchetboy

This is how it is, people

01. Marry the Night - Flop, unless it was the first single

02. Born This Way - Hit

03. Government Hooker - Wouldn't even chart

04. Judas - Semi-hit

05. Americano - Summer hit

06. Hair - Big hit (why didn't she release this as a full single?!)

07. Scheisse - Flop, unless it was the first single

08. Bloody Mary - Don't even

09. Bad Kids - Wouldn't chart anywhere

10. Highway Unicorn - Wouldn't chart anywhere

11. Heavy Metal Lover - Wouldn't chart anywhere

12. Electric Chapel - Wouldn't chart anywhere

13. Yoü and I - Semi-hit

14. The Edge of Glory - Hit

In my opinion, the chosen single were good. Only Hair and Americano should've been released. I still can't quite grasp why they didn't do that. I seriously think Americano would've done well even without a video :party:

Americano would flop.  :haha:

IMO. :classy:   :awkney:  :reductive:

ARTPOP#2015  :derpga:  :derpga: 

SchwineLove

way out of topic, guyz. this is EWRTPOPZ thread. (I know the wait takes eternal but no excuse  :derpga:)

Emvee

I see a lot of lies in this thread right now. 

Especially the lie that Hair would've been a hit and Scheisse/HML wouldn't.

buffy-eye-squint.gif

Such a disgusting fallacy.

Edited by Effigy

VforVendetta

This is how it is, people

01. Marry the Night - Flop, unless it was the first single

02. Born This Way - Hit

03. Government Hooker - Wouldn't even chart

04. Judas - Semi-hit

05. Americano - Summer hit

06. Hair - Big hit (why didn't she release this as a full single?!)

07. Scheisse - Flop, unless it was the first single

08. Bloody Mary - Don't even

09. Bad Kids - Wouldn't chart anywhere

10. Highway Unicorn - Wouldn't chart anywhere

11. Heavy Metal Lover - Wouldn't chart anywhere

12. Electric Chapel - Wouldn't chart anywhere

13. Yoü and I - Semi-hit

14. The Edge of Glory - Hit

In my opinion, the chosen single were good. Only Hair and Americano should've been released. I still can't quite grasp why they didn't do that. I seriously think Americano would've done well even without a video :party:

My opinion:

01. Marry the Night - Hit or miss

02. Born This Way - Hit

03. Government Hooker - Maybe a big hit, maybe a big flop

04. Judas - Semi-hit but it had potential of becoming a big hit

05. Americano - Summer big hit

06. Hair - hit 

07. Scheisse - Maybe a huge hit or a big Flop

08. Bloody Mary - Maybe a big hit or a big Flop

09. Bad Kids - It would flop

10. Highway Unicorn - A moderate hit

11. Heavy Metal Lover - most propably a big flop but strangely I feel that it could also become a hit

12. Electric Chapel - It had potential to becaome a huge hit

13. Yoü and I - Semi-hit

14. The Edge of Glory - Hit and it had potential to become even bigger

The problem woth BTW songls is that there is not a single song except Judas and The Edge Of Glory that can garantee you success, they are all risky choices...

Edited by VforVendetta

GagaMyBlood95

It's ARTPOP discussion thread and even tho we don't have ANY informations, its not the reason why all of you should "restore" BTW era, or discuss what singles WOULD'VE BEEN good or not...that is over, we all need to let it go  :smh: 

ryhanna

It's ARTPOP discussion thread and even tho we don't have ANY informations, its not the reason why all of you should "restore" BTW era, or discuss what singles WOULD'VE BEEN good or not...that is over, we all need to let it go  :smh: 

This. God, it's not so bad when the era is recent, but Born This Way's singles are long over. Almost 18 months over. Move on. Or at least take the discussion to a more suitable thread.

NewYorkCity

and on a more controversial note, (i guess), i feel like redone should rediscover where he is musically before working with gaga again.

he needs to rebirth his vision as a musician outside of the relationship between him and gaga, and be able to push forward on his own without resorting to collaborating with her. i feel like the thirst for him on ARTPOP is merely because he produced a bunch of her popular songs 4 years ago, and everyone is afraid of not getting those, but he needs to experience a "rebirth" in his sound on his own before working with gaga again, at least if he wants to make hits with her in the future. 

After listening to his POUNDTHEALARM2.0 with JLo... I seriously hope that Gaga influences him A LOT, if not, he can stay away from ARTPOP... he's just doing the same with everyone.

EGOT2027

I still believe that if the Born This Way era would have gone like this we wouldn't be where we are:

-BTW Single Release in February as Always

-No promo Singles

-1 Week before Album (in May) EOG drops as a single

-Album Released

-September 2011: Scheisse as single

-Tour Starts in January 2012 (goes in same order, but raps in December 2012)

-Febraury 2011: Mary the night as single

-June 2011: You and I as final single

As for ARTPOP, they need to plan it much better. I'm positive the single will be a surprise release. Remember when Troy Carter tweeted about how much he admired JT's surprise 20/20 campaign?

Edited by liveontheedge7

Jenniferella

:sick: BTW singles ? Seriously guys ?

"I have been writing LG5 since I was 13"

Pop

So are we back to hyping ourselves over Born This Way now? Has the thirst gotten so real we decided to time-travel to the past?  :lolgaga:

The Taylor Brigade: KNOCKOUT

Scheiße would have bombed as a single  :wtf:  know that with all your heart and soul

And stop blaming Gaga for single choices when she already explained that Interscope wouldn't let her release Scheiße

Why do people think Scheiße would have bombed? The fans love it, what's the say the GP wouldn't? Great hooks, monumental chorus, kick ass RedOne production... it has all the makings of a hit. All it needed was a little editing. Scheiße was begging to be the second single. And TEOG would have been a perfect start to the campaign... URGH. She was so ill advised during the entire era.

Edited by Samuel

Not all the fans think Scheisse is great. I don't like that song at all. The chorus is a total bore :flop: Plus, the German-thing, how do you think the GP would've reacted to that? "Oh cool!" No, it would be: "WTF is this" and it would've flopped for that exact reason.

Not all the fans think Scheisse is great. I don't like that song at all. The chorus is a total bore :flop: Plus, the German-thing, how do you think the GP would've reacted to that? "Oh cool!" No, it would be: "WTF is this" and it would've flopped for that exact reason.

TOTALLY disagree.... without a doubt the biggest and best chorus on Born this Way.

TOTALLY disagree.... without a doubt the biggest and best chorus on Born this Way.

It has like no melody at all tho :laughga:

CrownClown

Not all the fans think Scheisse is great. I don't like that song at all. The chorus is a total bore :flop:Plus, the German-thing, how do you think the GP would've reacted to that? "Oh cool!" No, it would be: "WTF is this" and it would've flopped for that exact reason.

Gangnam Style disagrees