πŸ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT πŸ’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

ARTPOP Discussion & Info Database 1-4-2012 thru 7-11-2013

SMILE2NE1

Featured Posts

Bowman

I don't mind waiting for ARTPOP it's that fact we don't see Gaga anymore on twitter and stuff. :cryga:

𝕯𝕡, π–‹π–—π–Šπ–Š π–’π–ž π–’π–Žπ–“π–‰

Andertxu

Thank you,I just got excited :excited2: I LOVE it when artists combine pushing boundaries+technology,I love hearing that it's not going to be like Born This Way too :excited2:

But why does she sound so wasted though?

Β 

She was probably hungover...Β  :derpga:

Β 

Just kidding...

Design

But why does she sound so wasted though?

Β 

She probably turned back into Candy Warhol. :hor:

Β 

tumblr_lxlt0jzcEl1qbpemeo1_r1_500.gif

Apple for me, apple for you.

She definitely adopted a sort of aloofness with these odd cadences/rhythms to her speech pattern during her promotion of Fame. Perhaps not surprisingly, she did seem to be tapping back into her The Fame persona.

NewYorkCity

I think the music isn't taking the longest. Remember during the Fame interviews where she said that the album and the app were only parts of "ARTPOP"? Maybe the preparations for the era itself take more time than anything this time around.

Β 

Another possibility is that she's already making preparations for her tour, even though I can't really imagine that since she's only back for a few months. But if she wants the ARTPOP era to be a big bang, maybe she's just waiting it out a little bit so she can hit with a single, the app, a few collabs and a major tour all at the same time. I don't think she herself wants an ARTPOP tour still going in 2015. Maybe she's just waiting till she's 100% ready for everything.

Β 

I don't know :rip:

Β 

this. so much. :clap:

Β 

Β 

I think it's time for us to stop with the recovery... I mean, it can have delayed everything, but not anymore... she must be perfect right now, it's been almost 3 months and it was supossed to be for 2 months, isn't it?

Galactic Mess

Actually, the recovery time fluctuates between 3 and 6 months, for an average person. I think that it would be perfect for her to go on tour a month after the album (which will most likely be around september). She'd be fully recovered and ready to perform again.

this. so much. :clap:

I think it's time for us to stop with the recovery... I mean, it can have delayed everything, but not anymore... she must be perfect right now, it's been almost 3 months and it was supossed to be for 2 months, isn't it?

NewYorkCity

Actually, the recovery time fluctuates between 3 and 6 months, for an average person. I think that it would be perfect for her to go on tour a month after the album (which will most likely be around september). She'd be fully recovered and ready to perform again.

Β 

yeah, I know she's not at 100%, but we can't say that she's still not working or doing things because of the recovery, right?

this was like a week ago, or even more, WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN :)Β ...she does look stunning tho...

Β 

SHOOT ME NOWΒ  Β Β 

sorry just saw it nowΒ  :red:

DriverMonster

I LOVE YOU!

There's a difference between being physically unavailable and visually unavailable. :lolgaga:

Β 

Β 

Am I the only one really enjoying the black out though? I think it's good of her to let us breathe on our own and appreciate how lucky we are that she interacts with us so much. Twitter and the backstage encounters made us feel we were close, way too close. Like we could expect from her.

She really needs to look the other way while her fans act like an ungrateful bunch. ARTPOP here, ARTPOP there. If she feels rushed, she won't enjoy the process, and bad process equals bad record.

Β 

I would never enjoy ARTPOP the same way if she was revealing stuff every week. Do you remember when she revealed it would be a multiplatform experience or that there would be 2 CDS, or that there would be a video for every song? I remember being excited but I don't remember having any meltdown. Gagavisions, puzzles, new songs... we were spoiled as f*ck and still wanted more.

Β 

Now, we (and the media) will hang on every single word she says. It's a power move. And we won't ever question the thoroughness (is that a word?) of this era. We will know that every song, every concept, every reference, every lyric will be researched to the end point. Making great art takes time.

If you put out things every week, could it really be polished? Like, do Rihanna fans even appreciate her records anymore? :laughga: It might be great, but it never lives on.

In the words of Queen B:

tumblr_micjibr3aj1qbbb7uo1_250.giftumblr_micjibr3aj1qbbb7uo2_250.giftumblr_micjibr3aj1qbbb7uo3_250.giftumblr_micjibr3aj1qbbb7uo4_250.gif

Β 

Β 

I just really love waiting. Nothing will ever be this exciting. Looking at the ride from afar and craving to get on it. (And it's much more powerful when you can only guess what the ride will be.)

Try something, next time a record you really want to listen to leaks, wait for it to come out officially. I've done that for a record -I've been waiting for for 5 years- that leaked a month before its release date, and I swear it would have never been that great without the buildup of that last month. (The record turned out 'meh' but the waiting, nothing even compared to that excitement)

Well, it's basically the difference between sleeping on the first date or on the *whatever you feel confortable with* date. :omfgaga::ohwell:

Β 

(Plus, I really like to let my mind wander into the possibilities of ARTPOP.)

Β 

Β 

Anyway, I think we could get -at least a tweet- today, for the 6th anniversary of Isabella Blow's death. (If you count that we had BTW on the anniversary of Alexander McQueen's death, today may bring something.)

DriverMonster

It takes 6 or so months to get a little better for the normal person. Even after a year, no human would be able to do what she does on tour. There's no way. Not after this type of surgery. Yes she will be able to walk and probably exercise but she won't be able to do her usual show after only 6 months.