💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

ARTPOP Discussion & Info Database 1-4-2012 thru 7-11-2013

SMILE2NE1

Featured Posts

Shaney

Well if ARTPOP leaked, sorry but i'm gunna be listening :lolgaga:

and if shes physically unavailible that means no more red carpets, no more taking fans backstage :(

retrosexual123

We're either getting an unexpected announcement... say tomorrow or... ARTPOP is nowhere near ready and we are going to have to wait until Christmas for the album and September for the single... 

That's my guess...

SMILE2NE1

The ideas for there album were "flourishing" in late 2011, how can it take this long...

seana39223

Yes. Yes we are.

There was a time that we were actually convinced we would have a late quarter 2012 release. When that didn't happen we hoped for a early January surprise. Nothing except the Skype meltdowns. February rolls around and the tour is still going on; hopes of an announcement still high after the abomination of the Skype "call." The hip injury happens in February, shock, dismay, and sadness ripple through the fanbase. I use such dramatic terms, because it was that dramatic for many. Meltdown after meltdown. ARTPOP's hype started in 2011 on the Johnathan Ross Show. Expectations have been high for two years, in hopes that some news would start to come out. We've gotten the album title, a picture of the album tattoo'd and some fake tracks, such as Stache & Cake. 

THE MEDIA BLACKOUT  started on March of 2012. 

It's been an entire year of literally nothing, albeit small talks of "the album is coming out soon." Ad Nauseam 

That's been said for about a solid year as well.

The tattoo of the album title was done in August 3rd, 2012.

That should give a frame of reference.

I've been checking in on this site, since the entirety of the BTW era - everyday, since 2011.

I am exhausted. 

March. Blackout

That leaves April, May, June, July, August, September, October, November, December

January 2013, February, March, April

and we're now in M A Y.

I understand the injury set her back really, really far.

But this is becoming insane.

The hype machine has been spinning since October, 2011.

Shoot me from the left.

Media blackout started in Feb this year. Hardly could call her promoting the perfume a media blackout.

I think the music isn't taking the longest. Remember during the Fame interviews where she said that the album and the app were only parts of "ARTPOP"? Maybe the preparations for the era itself take more time than anything this time around.

Another possibility is that she's already making preparations for her tour, even though I can't really imagine that since she's only back for a few months. But if she wants the ARTPOP era to be a big bang, maybe she's just waiting it out a little bit so she can hit with a single, the app, a few collabs and a major tour all at the same time. I don't think she herself wants an ARTPOP tour still going in 2015. Maybe she's just waiting till she's 100% ready for everything.

I don't know :rip:

Edited by Twin

Bowman

I don't know anymore :(

𝕯𝕵, 𝖋𝖗𝖊𝖊 𝖒𝖞 𝖒𝖎𝖓𝖉

Ammuffin

im seriously hoping for a single in the summer!!!!!!! i want my last year of high school to go out with a bang  :excited2: slay us once more gaga :heart:

EDIT: this is my 500th post on GGD :party:  :kisses: thanks for being such flawless individuals and i love being apart of this community  :lala:

Edited by Ammuffin

Americano

im seriously hoping for a single in the summer!!!!!!! i want my last year of high school to go out with a bang  :excited2: slay us once more gaga :heart:

EDIT: this is my 500th post on GGD :party:  :kisses: thanks for being such flawless individuals and i love being apart of this community  :lala:

:clap:

Creyk

WATCH from 6:42!

She talks about ARTPOP

And says interesting things.

MelbHawker

People keep complaining that it's taking forever. I can understand it of course, the frustration.

But people need to understand her injury delayed her plans severely. She needs to recover and get fully fit again. Plus, there isn't only the album - firstly she needs to finish it, finalise it's release and plan out it's course, do photoshoots, do promo, film music videos, learn choreography. There's also the Application that's in the works that she is obviously overseeing and taking control of. There's the Terry film she and Terry and creating. She can't just release the first single because she's been gone for a while. She needs to be ready. Quit whining! 

tumblr_mhuptpH0Ep1qgzqnco6_250.gif

colours

i think she does. the timing wasn't just not ideal it was bad. poor career timing gave her tour a massive hit sales wise even though it did well, it could've done way better.

she shouldn't do that again.

its not just that every1 ive ever talked to who loved her and saw the monster ball said they wouldnt see her again bcause she doesnt perform like she used to n you cant not watch born ball videos without laughing at her facial expressions/bad dancing but next era she back look out thx

Jjang

WATCH from 6:42!

She talks about ARTPOP

And says interesting things.

Thank you,I just got excited :excited2: I LOVE it when artists combine pushing boundaries+technology,I love hearing that it's not going to be like Born This Way too :excited2:

But why does she sound so wasted though?