💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

ARTPOP Discussion & Info Database 1-4-2012 thru 7-11-2013

SMILE2NE1

Featured Posts

GreenEyes

He's becoming the new Redone....saturating the music industry!

Can he not? 

chris777

Agreed.  :yes: It should also be noted that one of Gaga's biggest hits up to date is a collaboration titled Just Dance. And there's really nothing wrong with it. If anything, a collaboration is actually a good business move to maximize a song's potential to further it towards immeasurable heights. 

Telephone was a big hit too. I think it sold 8M-9M. And it is a collaboration

I would like if she collabs with Eminem, Britney and Rihanna

SelfishPunk

Calling it now: new single is produced by Will.i.am and has a feature by pitbull, with co-writing credits to Katy Perry.

JSEnlDK.png

DeQajhi.gif

Mills

Telephone was a big hit too. I think it sold 8M-9M. And it is a collaboration

I would like if she collabs with Eminem, Britney and Rihanna

Three of the top artists I'd like to collaborate with Gaga too. 

Shaney

Calling it now: new single is produced by Will.i.am and has a feature by pitbull, with co-writing credits to Katy Perry.

Can't get much better than that! :)

TimisaMonster

Can he not? 

I wish he wouldn't either but with him popping out all these collabs (Britney, Miley, and Justin Bieber), part of The Great Gatsby soundtrack, and also announcing he's the executive producer for Britney's next album is just....

W3jzfZJ.gif

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

GreenEyes

I wish he wouldn't either but with him popping out all these collabs (Britney, Miley, and Justin Bieber), part of The Great Gatsby soundtrack, and also announcing he's the executive producer for Britney's next album is just....

W3jzfZJ.gif

Well i mean those were for his album. Maybe he will have a spark this year, but it will die off by Hurricane Gaga 

rivingtonrebels

will i am is so damn basic. i would love a janelle monae collab tbh

Forrest Gump

A Britney Spears collaboration in ARTPOP would extremely make me more than happy. And same goes for the pop music fans across the globe, I presume. Who doesn't? Just imagine the chart domination it would bring. Not to mention, the headlines it would get once the biggest pop star of the 2000s join forces with the biggest pop star of this decade. Get those #1s!  :excited2:

i rather see a rihanna collab

Eminem :legend:

i don't want eminem near anymore pop songs. kanye will work.

I just hate all the "Gaga doesn't need collabs."Collabs suck!" Some are pretty good if they are done right. Telephone was eh, since that song was complicated anyways. But her and Britney or Eminem can make magic, especially how much time she has been working on this album. 

oh no, not with britney, she's a normal popstar, a pop-lolita with songs about dancing in the underground and she is a total manufactured popstar, but gaga is a talented real artist.

a beyonce-collab would be exciting because she is a talented entertainer.

elton john would be amazing - that must happen. a kanye west-collab would be very very cool too. 

but i think gaga must forced on herself and not make too much random collabs, but when it must be special.

Edited by sub

I honestly find Zedd way better than will.i.am as a producer.  :rofl:

Well that's kind of a given. :haha:

jsn

I just thought about something else that could explain her total blackout these days.

I started to think about the last time we had professional, clear pictures of Gaga and that would be at The Chateau Marmont.

She comes out at the front entrance, to go on a very visible convertible, with paparazzi there. She's been "hidding" there for who knows how long and there are no pictures of her coming in or out. She definitely called the paps to be captured.

I also find it EXTREMELY weird that she keeps her eyes almost closed, you can never see her eyeball in these pictures. If she wanted to not be seen, she would have worn sunglasses, like she almost ALWAYS does when being photographed coming out of a hotel, or just signing things from a car.

So, I think these might be the last pictures we'll see of Gaga in a long time. There's a talk going around about the word Ghost, and Gaga definitely wanted us to see her full makeup there. That is no error, she's always make-up perfect, even when she's by herself and we know she had Tara.

She didn't even bother make up her neck and back. Her hair is light and pulled back so it won't distract from seeing her face. No jewelry, no hat -and she's been wearing the YSL ones constantly for a long time now- and a drapy white dress...

She's definitely -purposely- fading herself out. (In all senses of the term)

Lady+Gaga+seen+leaving+Chateau+Marmont+c

The hidden frame in the BTWBall timelapse is called a ghost frame. What if Gaga becomes a ghost frame?

We know ARTPOP will be a multiple platform, multimedia experience. What if Gaga herself becomes a multimedia experience. She's going to be updating the apps a lot, being very interactive. What if she only becomes alive through the app? She has projected her image onto mother GOAT already, maybe take that a step further? We know how much she believes technology is the future of everything. Maybe she'll become technology.

ARTPOP is electronic music, possibly only electronic music, no other organic instrument. We haven't heard about anyone doing guest appareances on the record, unlike Brian May or Clarence Clemons, which we knew about quite a lot of time before BTW came out, right after they recorded their part I believe. 

She's been playing with the size of her lips, maybe she'll do a Rocky Horror type of app. Maybe the mother app for ARTPOP will be her lips talking.

When you think about it, the fiber optic wig could be an extent of that idea. (The UV glow one too) Like cords coming out of her head.

She could also take the video glasses of The Fame and extend that to a complete video face mask? Like a non-tacky, feminine, high fashion version of Deadmau5.

Oh god I would die if she wears a video face mask, the fiber optic wig and a projection dress à la Carrie Underwood, or like the body suits that McQueen did at Givenchy. Complete electronic hybrid.

carrie-underwood-600x450.jpg

tumblr_mjgc3uCE5E1qd73zxo1_1280.jpgtumblr_mjgc3uCE5E1qd73zxo2_1280.jpg

Ouh and do you remember when it was reported that Gaga commissioned a dress from Franck Sorbier? Well, his latest collection consists of projection dresses...

franck_sorbier_quad.jpg

I'm sure if she teamed up with Hussein Chalayan again, they could really take the light-up/projection/LED outfits to a brand new place and revolution the way we see fashion.

swarovskisparkles.jpg 206164-robe-led-hussein-chalayan-637x0-2 chalayan.jpg

Sh*t, I just got myself hyped again.    :smh:

Sorry for bringing this back up after several pages, but I wanted to add in the outfits used by the Japanese Technopop unit Perfume for their 2012 spring single:

live- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hjoomb_dWtI

MV- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9VnPyW9LwxY

(not sure how to actually embed videos whoops)

(The boxes on their backs may look kind of bad to some of you, but the theme of the song/video was androids who wanted to feel the human emotion of love, so they're there to make them look more robot-ish)

Also I finally decided to stop lurking and actually make an account wow o /

Forrest Gump

I just thought about something else that could explain her total blackout these days.

I started to think about the last time we had professional, clear pictures of Gaga and that would be at The Chateau Marmont.

She comes out at the front entrance, to go on a very visible convertible, with paparazzi there. She's been "hidding" there for who knows how long and there are no pictures of her coming in or out. She definitely called the paps to be captured.

I also find it EXTREMELY weird that she keeps her eyes almost closed, you can never see her eyeball in these pictures. If she wanted to not be seen, she would have worn sunglasses, like she almost ALWAYS does when being photographed coming out of a hotel, or just signing things from a car.

So, I think these might be the last pictures we'll see of Gaga in a long time. There's a talk going around about the word Ghost, and Gaga definitely wanted us to see her full makeup there. That is no error, she's always make-up perfect, even when she's by herself and we know she had Tara.

She didn't even bother make up her neck and back. Her hair is light and pulled back so it won't distract from seeing her face. No jewelry, no hat -and she's been wearing the YSL ones constantly for a long time now- and a drapy white dress...

She's definitely -purposely- fading herself out. (In all senses of the term)

Lady+Gaga+seen+leaving+Chateau+Marmont+c

The hidden frame in the BTWBall timelapse is called a ghost frame. What if Gaga becomes a ghost frame?

We know ARTPOP will be a multiple platform, multimedia experience. What if Gaga herself becomes a multimedia experience. She's going to be updating the apps a lot, being very interactive. What if she only becomes alive through the app? She has projected her image onto mother GOAT already, maybe take that a step further? We know how much she believes technology is the future of everything. Maybe she'll become technology.

ARTPOP is electronic music, possibly only electronic music, no other organic instrument. We haven't heard about anyone doing guest appareances on the record, unlike Brian May or Clarence Clemons, which we knew about quite a lot of time before BTW came out, right after they recorded their part I believe. 

She's been playing with the size of her lips, maybe she'll do a Rocky Horror type of app. Maybe the mother app for ARTPOP will be her lips talking.

When you think about it, the fiber optic wig could be an extent of that idea. (The UV glow one too) Like cords coming out of her head.

She could also take the video glasses of The Fame and extend that to a complete video face mask? Like a non-tacky, feminine, high fashion version of Deadmau5.

Oh god I would die if she wears a video face mask, the fiber optic wig and a projection dress à la Carrie Underwood, or like the body suits that McQueen did at Givenchy. Complete electronic hybrid.

carrie-underwood-600x450.jpg

tumblr_mjgc3uCE5E1qd73zxo1_1280.jpgtumblr_mjgc3uCE5E1qd73zxo2_1280.jpg

Ouh and do you remember when it was reported that Gaga commissioned a dress from Franck Sorbier? Well, his latest collection consists of projection dresses...

franck_sorbier_quad.jpg

I'm sure if she teamed up with Hussein Chalayan again, they could really take the light-up/projection/LED outfits to a brand new place and revolution the way we see fashion.

swarovskisparkles.jpg 206164-robe-led-hussein-chalayan-637x0-2 chalayan.jpg

Sh*t, I just got myself hyped again.    :smh:

carrie underwood starting dem trends

GreenEyes

Uhh I bet the Britney collab would be way more appreciated and sound way better than Telephone. Who cares if she doesn't write her own songs, that doesn't mean it will be horrible. Britney is way more of an icon then Beyoncé. You guys are so picky I swear.

oh no, not with britney, she's a normal popstar, a pop-lolita with songs about dancing in the underground and she is a total manufactured popstar, but gaga is a talented real artist.

a beyonce-collab would be exciting because she is a talented entertainer.

elton john would be amazing - that must happen. a kanye west-collab would be very very cool too. 

but i think gaga must forced on herself and not make too much random collabs, but when it must be special.