💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

ARTPOP Discussion & Info Database 1-4-2012 thru 7-11-2013

SMILE2NE1

Featured Posts

Miel

I don't think anybody's gonna agree with me on this but somewhere deep down, I once hoped ARTPOP would use these as base references before branching out onto electronic genre fusions:

Now, I cry.

3 points in and ready for more

Yuyi.sBitch

Once we have the album all of this waiting will fade away and we won't even think about these excruciating months. 

now if we can just get theeerrrrrrrrreeeeeeeeee!

:messga:  :messga:  :messga:  :messga:  :messga:  :messga:  :messga:  :messga:

Seeka

I still want ARTPOP to sound a little bit like the World Ends With You soundtrack.

monster.sam

Ok we all just need to wait for Gaga to actually speak and confirm stuff for herself, shes clearly been changing her mind a lot regarding ARTPOP's release and probably content too.. From what I gather June is going to be a big month for monsters, i think august/september is going to be a MASSIVE month for gaga in terms of media attention and chart domination.. Monsters, we've been so patient so far waiting, i think we're close! ARTPOP's release is definitely.. Soon 

I can just picture this whem the single is released "OMG guys I told it was going to be realeased today . bow down to your king/queen" haha. gotta love monsters

samuelx

Not really news  but, Jeff tweeted me about ARTPOP 

Me: @jeff1317 if you were to give a percentage of how completed ARTPOP is, what would it be?

Jeff: @SirrrSam hard to do with Gaga. with most other artists it's an easy answer but she's always adding stuff/changing things around

Not really anything exciting but still! 

AlexanderMichael

Could you imagine if the ARTPOP app had a "Soon" bar instead of a "Loading" bar?

:laughga:

paper unicorn

Could you imagine if the ARTPOP app had a "Soon" bar instead of a "Loading" bar?

:laughga:

that would be brilliant  :dies:  :omfgaga: