❤︎ OUT NOW! ❤︎

ARTPOP Discussion & Info Database 1-4-2012 thru 7-11-2013

SMILE2NE1

Featured Posts

Coldplay

Oh wow, that's the dream! She's been throwing the words ARTPOP for a long time, do you guys think she meant to desensitize her image? Changing her hair, makeup (and even her skull shape) SO MUCH when touring the BTWBall was odd to me. If she was to go through the gorgeous rainbow wigs, fox blonde and going back to brunette... I would have done it for my new album, not when I had nothing other to plug than the BTWBall.

This is so iconic, I never understood why she wore it only at the airport and not for promoting ARTPOP. The desensitize idea could explain that. She started wearing the Limelite UV Glow wig just before the cancellation of the BTWBall, I think she would have had at least one other color change before the end of the tour... then what?

I really want the next era to look like this! 181893-halloween-2011-top-15-exclusive-e

Imagine all the amazing fashion we could get

article-2203062-1501DB04000005DC-157_634

EDIT: You should make a new thread with all these theories :cryga:

Edited by Coldplay

zerokilled

She became famous because she smashed with a song that was different from all the songs at that time. Her style was different, her music, everything. She could've been a one-hit wonder, but she didn't because she created a large fan base. 

Plus, she had a lot of promo in the fame era (Glastonbury Festival, Miss Universe, so many tv shows...). She has to do to the same now, promo.

I'm not saying that she shouldn't do any promotion, I'm saying that the blackout will not affect her return.

If she has great new music, people will recognize it and she will be as successful as she should. :)

Doogi

tbh, I wouldn't like her to conceal her face at all for any era... I love seeing her face and the kind of makeup she's wearing each day

I'm Chloe. Except the C and the L are silent.

Jenniferella

tbh, I wouldn't like her to conceal her face at all for any era... I love seeing her face and the kind of makeup she's wearing each day

Me neither, but if it goes with the message she wants to give us well that's alright !

"I have been writing LG5 since I was 13"

msquare91

This sucks. If you would've told me last September that by May we wouldn't even have a release date for a single, I would have NEVER believed you. Arrrrgggghhhh why must Lady Gaga be more amazing than anyone else in the world? There's no one entertaining or interesting enough to fill the gap!

i just don't see her opening an era with a song called Burqa. COuld be wrong though but it just doesn't sound like a lead single to me. More like second or third. 

We're all Stronger Together!

BadHeavyMetalQueen

I CAN'T WAIT HEAR BURQA, I KNOW IT'S GONNA BE AMAZING

54381guest.jpg

:worship:  :excited2:

I thought that was the real single cover then!!! :nooo:

unicornpaparazzi

I CAN'T WAIT HEAR BURQA, I KNOW IT'S GONNA BE AMAZING

54381guest.jpg

:worship:  :excited2:

Shouldn't the font be more Arabesque then, not Punjabi?

Guys I've figured out the mystery!!!

GaGa hasn't been tweeting and stuff because she's been using a Time Machine created by NASA to travel to the future and sample Future Electronic Beats and Fashion Trends to complete and plan for ARTPOP

:derpga:

Pure Adrenaline

Why do most people assume that the first single should be premiered at a big award show? None of the songs on The Fame were promoted like that. Bad Romance only had the AMA's, and both Telephone and Alejandro barely had any promo at all. And all of those songs were hits. Whereas a song like Marry The Night, which was promoted to death is being considered the greatest miss of her carreer .

If you ask me all she needs for a good comeback is good music and a good concept/statement, and let the name and rep she has built for herself over the past 4 years do the rest.

ib4 "ARTPOP's gonna be the album of the millennium"  :derpga:  

It's much more fun to have hizophrenia... u never get lonely

Smithy

Why do you guys think she hasn't told us any release dates yet?

I don't know if it's because she's trying not to redo what she did for BTW and hype everything up too much only to let some fans down or because of the hip injury  :ohno:

unicornpaparazzi

Guys I've figured out the mystery!!!

GaGa hasn't been tweeting and stuff because she's been using a Time Machine created by NASA to travel to the future and sample Future Electronic Beats and Fashion Trends to complete and plan for ARTPOP

:derpga:

Or she could have froze herself because they haven't invented time machine yet so she can be preserved till the future and then sample the music and travel back in time using the future built machine :lolgaga:

Delete

Just because people like "Burqa", Gaga and Joe....doesn't mean it's gonna be a single. A lot of her producers and friends loved 'Hair", and all it amounted to was promoting the album. 

It would be in her better interest NOT to release Burqa as a single, but she's Gaga,  so she just doesn't give a ****. At least the majority of people in America, England, Canada, and Australia won't get uptight about a song named Burqa.  

Edited by Methodic Chapel

Raccoon

Guys, I'm not sure but hasn't Gaga said Steven Klein was the album shoot photographer?  :huh:

"The scars on my mind are on replay"