:

:

:

ARTPOP Discussion & Info Database 1-4-2012 thru 7-11-2013

SMILE2NE1

Featured Posts

lodylody

People waiting for the meltdowns are going to regret it, I just know it. :nails:

WAIT FOR IT!

Also, it's still 5 am in NY, so we just have to wait :nails:

6:40am actually, but you still have a point :lolgaga: 

Hypocrateen

6:40am actually, but you still have a point :lolgaga:

I thought there was a 6 hours difference with Europe :wtfga:

I'm a flop then :blehga:

Alegagaloo

â€@Zedd:
"tono tono tono tono tono tono tono tono tono tono tono tono tono tono tono tono tono tono tono tono tono tono tono tono tono tono tono tono"
he wrote tono 28 times
according to urbandictionary Tono is a Peruvian term, it means a great party.
reachin too much  :cryga:

Edited by Alegagaloo

lodylody

YES but their clocks have gone forward to Daylight Savings Time, while Europe's and the UK's haven't! :laughga:

It's a mess tbh :messga: 

â€@Zedd:

"tono tono tono tono tono tono tono tono tono tono tono tono tono tono tono tono tono tono tono tono tono tono tono tono tono tono tono tono"

he wrote tono 28 times

according to urbandictionary Tono is a Peruvian term, it means a great party.

reachin too much  :cryga:

Yeah I think that's just crossing the point of relevance with regard to ARTPOP :smh: 

There are 4 hours of difference now until Sunday when Europe starts using DST and there will be 5 (with GMT-London)

But yeah lol

INB4 GAGA WILL ONLY RELEASE THE DATE WHEN WE ACTUALLY THROW A REAL MONSTER PARTY

Americano

The day is just starting in the US, and if she's in Chicago, the sun isn't even up yet. If she's saying anything today, we still have hours to go

Barrelandro

Tonight yeah baby tonight yeah baby..i am on the edge of a meltdown tonight yeaaah baby :gaga:

I dont speak German..

It's either 6:12am or 7:12am depending where she is at, so as Americano said the day is just starting. There's still a long way of meltdowns to go.

Ursula Buffay

Today is the day where all the Little Monsters will drag their mom's career down if she doesn't tweet...

I'm hungry

Ander_Monster

Not gettin hyped tbh i doubt we will have something today. MAYBE, and just if stars and gods line and make a big miracle we get a release date for the lead single. But im only expecting a tweet/post like: " Hi I'm Gaga, thanks for your wishes, im doing fine, i'll be okay soon, ARTPOP is being finished, look forward".