album - 29.06.2013.

These are my thoughts  :party:

trutheverafter

ANNOUNCEMENT ON HER BIRTHDAY THANK YOU

I hope so...

„Talk is cheap but costs a lot“

Darcklighter22

46346412.jpg

might just be me but with Richard posting this on LM seeing as he's pretty busy in april but with only a date in may and one in june...anyone else think possibly it would be due to ARTPOP promo around that time?, since he is gaga's main choreographer and he tends to follow her around closely.

Antoni

46346412.jpg

might just be me but with Richard posting this on LM seeing as he's pretty busy in april but with only a date in may and one in june...anyone else think possibly it would be due to ARTPOP promo around that time?, since he is gaga's main choreographer and he tends to follow her around closely.

That's only one day a week in April. Boomflop had a tv show while working with Gaga. But yes, I agree we won't get anything in April. I think more important to the ARTPOP promo schedule is Gaga being fully recovered by the beginning of May, and May being when they begin working on new choreo, film the first single's video, with a release in late June, early July. I don't expect any visual promo until June at the earliest. Girl needs time to learn how to dance again after she learns how to walk.

Edited by TimAteMyHeart
My name isn't Timmers

Darcklighter22

That's only one day a week in April. Boomflop had a tv show while working with Gaga. But yes, I agree we won't get anything in April. I think more important to the ARTPOP promo schedule is Gaga being fully recovered by the beginning of May, and May being when they begin working on new choreo, film the first single's video, with a release in late June, early July. I don't expect any visual promo until June at the earliest. Girl needs time to learn how to dance again after she learns how to walk.

true, but she never dances with gaga and Richard does, which is why I though perhaps it might give an insight on album/single promo timeframe, same I think the 3 weeks to re-record final vocals will be pushed to April instead with surgery and her recovery, a May single with with end of the month video early to mid June album release would work great I would think, depending on how well she's recovered by then and on how far in the finalizing stages she's at now with the Album.

trutheverafter

But what if the date is the day she gets married? It's a saturday and normally all weddings are on a saturday. 
Don't know really. Maybe I could be wrong though.

Just wanted to say

„Talk is cheap but costs a lot“

Americano

Not that card again

For the bazillionth time, she was drunk and meant to write 2012

Little Fagt

Reading the articles about her manager and Madeon got me excited!

Maybe ARTPOP isn't delayed after all :D

the time is just planned since a long time :/