💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

ARTPOP Discussion & Info Database 1-4-2012 thru 7-11-2013

SMILE2NE1

Featured Posts

I kinda don't get how other artist can release new songs or singles all the time but when it comes to GaGa its all cloak and dagger crap. Like honestly its just like release a Promo single. Create hype. I mean who cares if she can't "promote" it. There aren't plenty of artist out there get their singles released and they don't go out of their way to promote it and it goes number one. I mean she's LADY friggin GAGA. Thats all the promotion she needs. And she has her fans which will promote the song anyways!

Edited by POPartist

I love how ARTPOP is supposed to be the sound of 2013 yet by the time she releases any thing it will be late 2013

and then she's gonna postpone it till 2014 so that it sounds fresh

exoskeleton123

I kinda don't get how other artist can release new songs or singles all the time but when it comes to GaGa its all cloak and dagger crap. Like honestly its just like release a Promo single. Create hype. I mean who cares if she can't "promote" it. There aren't plenty of artist out there get their singles released and they don't go out of their way to promote it and it goes number one. I mean she's LADY friggin GAGA. Thats all the promotion she needs. And she has her fans which will promote the song anyways!

I think that she should release a promo single it doesn't have to be on iTunes I mean she could post it on little monsters.com as a stream like its no big deal.

and then she's gonna postpone it till 2014 so that it sounds fresh

IDK, radio seems to be moving away from the heavy electronic sound in one way...

If she released it this year she'd probably still be able to match the trend and bring it to the mainstream.

I'm not sure where radio will be next year, but if she waits too long it could backfire on her.

Katy Perry will copy Gaga if Gaga releases ARTPOP before July.

But if she releases that late, she will be irrelevant and ARTPOP will lose steam.

The former is preferable.

Katy's already working with Zedd, so i think it's safe to assume their sounds will be similar anyway.

Edited by Kontikki

I think that she should release a promo single it doesn't have to be on iTunes I mean she could post it on little monsters.com as a stream like its no big deal.

I don't think she could without interscope permission. She could, however releases demos or tracks that wont make on ARTPOP.

Brainiac

Katy's already working with Zedd, so i think it's safe to assume their sounds will be similar anyway.

where has this been confirmed?

It was mentioned earlier in the thread abt Zedd working with Katy Perry but there is a lot of hot air so it is impossible to decipher what is true from what is simply made up or wishful thinking

BigDreamer

We were told album in 2012 then she wanted to wait till the new year to start the year off right. Then she said before spring and thats the latest confirmation she has told us solidly. Then with the surgery and such things may be a little off but the date has been set tracklisting is in progress or done and the haus has been listening to the album on the road. I just cant at people talking about an august or later release. It is coming. Just wait. Itll happen fast and it will happen before summer. The end.

i just NEED something... the cake video, americano spanish.. the documentary.. ANYTHING!!! i hope we have something to cool ourselves to and have fun with :(( rather than this dry, newsless, and silent status :(((

VasilisVas

I've lost hope of Gaga making any announcements tbh...I'm not even excited about the new album anymore. I just wish she didn't give us the album title in August and made us wait about 6 months with no news. It would have just been so much easier for me if she waited till January or February to announce the title to us and then be like "Single is coming 2 months and album in 3". This wait is just unbearable at this point.

PaperIz

I read on breatheheavy.com that Ryan Seacrest heard that one of the big pop girls would be releasing a single in 10 days (this was on the 18th) I haven't found the actual Ryan quote, but breatheheavy is pretty reliable. It also might not even be Gaga=p just something haha

The Ryan Seacrest' s announcement is old news. It was already discussed last Monday but the announcement was made.