πŸ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT πŸ’š

ARTPOP Discussion & Info Database 1-4-2012 thru 7-11-2013

SMILE2NE1

Featured Posts

I'm not going to lie... It feels like its been forever since an ARTPOP announcement. I feel like the whole idea is interesting but it's not going to be as suprising when we hear it because she's been talking about it forever. I hope she makes a good choice and releases a single in March and the album in May. No overhyping or too much promotion just a few tweets and a couple of appearances. That's it

Dylangaga

Im still curious to know if the ARTPOP LiLo listened to was the same and if gaga made any changes to what she currently has...because if she said shes gonna take 3 weeks to re record the vocals then the tracklist is done? and her meeting with redone in march..this whole situation is confusing!!

I'm not going to lie... It feels like its been forever since an ARTPOP announcement. I feel like the whole idea is interesting but it's not going to be as suprising when we hear it because she's been talking about it forever. I hope she makes a good choice and releases a single in March and the album in May. No overhyping or too much promotion just a few tweets and a couple of appearances. That's it

She'll be in the latter stages of recovery in May :dead:

The Stranger

SINGLE IN MAY, ALBUM IN SEPTEMBER/OCTOBER.

IT'S REAL PROPAGAGA TALKED TO SOMEONE FWDHJLKFMS

THEY SAID ALBUM PROMO STARTS IN JULY

I dont want to be rude but you can't dominate 2013 if you release the album in the second half tbh :nails:

Tell that to her hip :(

Hypocrateen

SINGLE IN MAY, ALBUM IN SEPTEMBER/OCTOBER.

IT'S REAL PROPAGAGA TALKED TO SOMEONE FWDHJLKFMS

THEY SAID ALBUM PROMO STARTS IN JULY

guuurl :megaflop:

lemme say they didn't learn anything from BTW if this is true. The single and the album mustn't be so spaced

Edited by hypocrateen

HeavyPunkLover

Ok this is it.

I'm really sorry. I mean: have you seen the panic that every little tweet or info is creating?

And who is to blame? GAGA! I'm so sorry but she JUST CAN'T CAN'T CAN'T TEASE US 1 year before and say SOON SOON SOON every 3 minutes. I'm sorry. And you know why this is her fault? Beacause she knows she has a fanbase made by teenagers (and find me a teenager with PATIENCE...1 out of 10 maybe)

I'm fed up. I've been here since part 3 or 4... now we have merged all the posts... and how many page we have? 1300? This is pure madness. And we have 1300 message and the ONLY THING WE KNOW FOR SURE is that the new album is called ARTPOP. (Yeah yeah some random lyrics that COULD MEAN ANYTHING also)

It's EVEN WORS THAT BORN THIS WAY and we all remember what was like waiting for it.

I've faith and I know that Gaga know what she is doing.. but guys... this is not fair for us and she's driving crazy a lor of people ABOUT SPECULATIONS.

Users being rude with other users on what? SUPPOSITIONS?

Thanks Gags

"Just because you know my name, doesn't mean you know my game"

The Stranger

it's just PG guessing, that's all lol

WHATEVER IM GONNA GO HEAD AND BELIEVE THIS

Ok this is it.

I'm really sorry. I mean: have you seen the panic that every little tweet or info is creating?

And who is to blame? GAGA! I'm so sorry but she JUST CAN'T CAN'T CAN'T TEASE US 1 year before and say SOON SOON SOON every 3 minutes. I'm sorry. And you know why this is her fault? Beacause she knows she has a fanbase made by teenagers (and find me a teenager with PATIENCE...1 out of 10 maybe)

I'm fed up. I've been here since part 3 or 4... now we have merged all the posts... and how many page we have? 1300? This is pure madness. And we have 1300 message and the ONLY THING WE KNOW FOR SURE is that the new album is called ARTPOP. (Yeah yeah some random lyrics that COULD MEAN ANYTHING also)

It's EVEN WORS THAT BORN THIS WAY and we all remember what was like waiting for it.

I've faith and I know that Gaga know what she is doing.. but guys... this is not fair for us and she's driving crazy a lor of people ABOUT SPECULATIONS.

Users being rude with other users on what? SUPPOSITIONS?

Thanks Gags

Ok

SEVDALIZA

I've got to admit I'm scared about Gaga's carreer... Yoü and I and Marry The Nigh both flopped here in Portugal and everyone lost interest in her. In the Fame era everyone loved her and I want it to be like that again... :shrug:

operating from another world

JustinLovesGaga

I'm fine with the album coming in July, but I can't wait that long for a single.

I'd like a single late May, then album in early July. :party:

But what I want and what I actually get are quite different most of the time :ohwell:

HeavyPunkLover

Ok

what does this mean?

Edited by TeoX85
"Just because you know my name, doesn't mean you know my game"

The Stranger

I'm fine with the album coming in July, but I can't wait that long for a single.

I'd like a single late May, then album in early July. :party:

But what I want and what I actually get are quite different most of the time :ohwell:

Look, It's almost march. After that, 2 months left to go!