💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

ARTPOP Discussion & Info Database 1-4-2012 thru 7-11-2013

SMILE2NE1

Featured Posts

I really hope that there's a track on ARTPOP like "Be My Lover" by La Bouche. Only more house/electro and less Eurodance-y. It's a great song, but I really want them to be super catchy and super memorable. That song was released in 1995 (I was 2!) and 18 years later I still remember it like it came out yesterday.

I wanna be able to do that with ARTPOP....so badly!! >_<

That song is still played at the parties where I live, its succes was massive and I remember hearing it everywhere when I was a kid. And I live in El Salvador :toofunny:

That means at least three members had ARTPOP dreams last night. Gaga is ****ing with our heads. :0

Count another one. I dreamed that she tweeted the tracklist and then I woke up and the first thing i did was check her twitter :toofunny:

TEANUS

I had an ARTPOP dream too! At least 5 dreams in one night

British social ladies with upturned pinkies, glasses clinking // xoxoTEANUS

Someone consult Freud's philosophy. This could mean that we're close to the album :megaflop:

:toofloppy: :megaflop: :toofloppy:

I'm Chloe. Except the C and the L are silent.

Pure Adrenaline

oooooooh I neeeeeed ARTPOPOPOPOPOPOPPOOOOP :megaflop: :megaflop: :megaflop: :megaflop: :megaflop:

It's much more fun to have hizophrenia... u never get lonely

oooooooh I neeeeeed ARTPOPOPOPOPOPOPPOOOOP :megaflop: :megaflop: :megaflop: :megaflop: :megaflop:

We need ARTPOP like we need water! We're some thirsty mother****s

I'm Chloe. Except the C and the L are silent.