💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

ARTPOP Discussion & Info Database 1-4-2012 thru 7-11-2013

SMILE2NE1

Featured Posts

MelbHawker

I really hope that there's a track on ARTPOP like "Be My Lover" by La Bouche. Only more house/electro and less Eurodance-y. It's a great song, but I really want them to be super catchy and super memorable. That song was released in 1995 (I was 2!) and 18 years later I still remember it like it came out yesterday.

I wanna be able to do that with ARTPOP....so badly!! >_<

F*ck Yes!!!!!!!

Be My Love is MA SOOOONG!

I wondered...you know how she said that there will be Hip Hop/Rap on album, but not in the way we know...could it be like in Love U Sum?

What she does in that is closer to speaking than singing, and it sounds damn good.

Maybe we will get tracks with vocals like that!

Ursula Buffay

There is truly nth to talk about

ARTPOP is dead even before it's out.. OMG !! Gaga should definitely plan on changing its name to something more fresh

Dylangaga

how is this album not fresh?!?!? NO ONE KNOWS WHAT IT EVEN SOUNDS LIKE...I can't at monsters saying it won't be fresh...no one has heard anything so...BYE

I had a dream last night about ARTPOP.:fan: In my dream Gaga said on twitter that ARTPOP will be released in two parts, Part 1 will contain 12 songs and Part 2 will contain 7 songs and both parts will be released on June 3. Gaga also said that she released a song on the internet but she didn't named it so we have to find the song and fans were going crazy cause they couldn't find the song. :laughga:

...when I looked in the calendar I saw that June 3 it's a Monday and I was like OMG. :omg:

Highway Capricorn

I know, I know, I know

I shouldn't act this way

I know, I know, I know

Real stars don't make us wait

make us wait

But Gaga's bad gurl

anyway, hey

:nooo:

unicornpaparazzi

I had a dream last night about ARTPOP. :fan: In my dream Gaga said on twitter that ARTPOP will be released in two parts, Part 1 will contain 12 songs and Part 2 will contain 7 songs and both parts will be released on June 3. Gaga also said that she released a song on the internet but she didn't named it so we have to find the song and fans were going crazy cause they couldn't find the song. :laughga:

...when I looked in the calendar I saw that June 3 it's a Monday and I was like OMG. :omg:

well that will be reason to look forward to mondays

Petrichor

how is this album not fresh?!?!? NO ONE KNOWS WHAT IT EVEN SOUNDS LIKE...I can't at monsters saying it won't be fresh...no one has heard anything so...BYE

This. :Kara:

I had a dream last night about ARTPOP.:fan: In my dream Gaga said on twitter that ARTPOP will be released in two parts, Part 1 will contain 12 songs and Part 2 will contain 7 songs and both parts will be released on June 3. Gaga also said that she released a song on the internet but she didn't named it so we have to find the song and fans were going crazy cause they couldn't find the song. :laughga:

That means at least three members had ARTPOP dreams last night. Gaga is ****ing with our heads. :0

My name isn't Timmers

unicornpaparazzi

Ugh !

Bring on the

- Hooker on the church corner

- Ink

- Little monsters anthem

fake tracklist again

far from me

rose thorns

someone save me tonight

and the supposedly Americano leak too

Edited by unicornpaparazzi

I wondered...you know how she said that there will be Hip Hop/Rap on album, but not in the way we know...could it be like in Love U Sum?

What she does in that is closer to speaking than singing, and it sounds damn good.

Maybe we will get tracks with vocals like that!

I love that song, she should have a remake on ARTPOP, or at least a similar song. :P